• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kordell Stewart's Story...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to the see the Steelers play the Jaguars in Jacksonville the final game of that season. I remember all the rumors going around the stadium that night.
Crazy, spread like wildfire.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never a Pittsburgh fan so I was not aware of any of this. Amazing how times have changed in such a short amount of time. Hell with his mobility he may be a QB again today. So what happened to him as a QB? He was a great, until I drafted him for my fantasy football team. That's the year he fell off the cliff.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats funny is. Ive met him many times. In person, he is not the guy on the radio....
I saw him a few times downtown Pgh but never met him, and even stood in to one of his live booth shows at Station Square. I was havin a beer and thought, fuck it, let's hear what this asshole has to say. He's always glad-handing people and being interactive so I can see that... Seems like a nice guy when you see him talkin to people, but I don't believe it.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw him a few times downtown Pgh but never met him, and even stood in to one of his live booth shows at Station Square. I was havin a beer and thought, fuck it, let's hear what this asshole has to say. He's always glad-handing people and being interactive so I can see that... Seems like a nice guy when you see him talkin to people, but I don't believe it.
Lol. Honestly from what i know, hes an act...but i cant be certain.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't he blow a tranny in a parking lot or something like that?

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kordell Stewart is in rarified air when it comes to Chicago Bears quarterback history.

He's the only guy we've ever put on the field that ended every Bears fan's hopes and dreams for a season within one half of football.

And I'm not even exaggerating with that whole "oh, it's just a fan running out typical fan biased negativity" thing. No...Everybody on the planet that watched football knew the season was over after the first half of the first game for the 2003 Chicago Bears.

Thanks Kordell. One of the lowest of lows on the absolutely rock bottom lowest of totem poles.
i remember on ESPN board one bear poster was really high on Kordell and dismissed my concerns.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somehow he put in a 10 year NFL career, so props for that,

Gotta love......SLASH....as a nickname.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i remember on ESPN board one bear poster was really high on Kordell and dismissed my concerns.

I mean...I went into the Kordell thing with hope combined with the typical skepticism...and said hope was smashed faster than any other hope I've ever had as a sports fan. Kordell had 95 yards passing for the game...and 3 picks...The halftime score was 33-7. He couldn't even top the century mark with an entire half of garbage time....and he threw the ball 34 TIMES....

How the football Gods could give us the Rex Grossman Super Bowl performance after THAT is just unfathomable....and then they give the Packers the NFC Championship and Super Bowl over us...I don't even know why I continue on sometimes...Only pain lies in my future.

Carson Wentz to the rescue...Mother f....

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean...I went into the Kordell thing with hope combined with the typical skepticism...and said hope was smashed faster than any other hope I've ever had as a sports fan. Kordell had 95 yards passing for the game...and 3 picks...The halftime score was 33-7. He couldn't even top the century mark with an entire half of garbage time....and he threw the ball 34 TIMES....

How the football Gods could give us the Rex Grossman Super Bowl performance after THAT is just unfathomable....and then they give the Packers the NFC Championship and Super Bowl over us...I don't even know why I continue on sometimes...Only pain lies in my future.

Carson Wentz to the rescue...Mother f....
bears are only team with worse QB history than Vikings

(probably exaggeration, but)

jay cutler GIF by E!