• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kodi Krypton 17 is out

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know what the best addons (or Builds really) are for it? For me I am looking for Live TV, Sports, and a decent guide.

Is Kodi better than Roku?

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I spent a little time last night resetting the build on my FTMC/Kodi app. I was using Ares build but it wasn't cooperating anymore so I did a quick google search and went with the top one on the list.

I don't know the difference between one and the other, but this one at least worked enough for me to watch the last episode of Rick & Morty.

I have not figured out how to maximize my use of the Kodi world...

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to make a media center with a Raspberry Pi 3 using Kodi but I haven't gotten to it yet.

Calm

What say there fuzzy britches, feel like talkin'?
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bought an Android box that had a Kodi build on it already. I think it was a group of guys locally who created the build and updated it. It was called SikBuildz. I got about half of last NFL season out of it before they started really having issues keeping stuff updated and working for the NFL games. I guess they were constantly updating usernames and passwords for many of the add-ons and it got to be too much for them.

They recently pushed out a build by someone else, they said they had paid for it. It's called Nighthawk. Works pretty good for movies and stuff that's current. Tried to watch the fight last weekend and it was unwatchable. I'm sure there is a better way to watch stuff like that, but I'm not aware of it.

I'd like to figure out something for the NFL season coming up. If anyone can drop some knowledge.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know what the best addons (or Builds really) are for it? For me I am looking for Live TV, Sports, and a decent guide.

Titanium build. Watching king of the hill in it right now as I type

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kodi krypton 17.3, titanium build. Tons of choices

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bought an Android box that had a Kodi build on it already. I think it was a group of guys locally who created the build and updated it. It was called SikBuildz. I got about half of last NFL season out of it before they started really having issues keeping stuff updated and working for the NFL games. I guess they were constantly updating usernames and passwords for many of the add-ons and it got to be too much for them.

They recently pushed out a build by someone else, they said they had paid for it. It's called Nighthawk. Works pretty good for movies and stuff that's current. Tried to watch the fight last weekend and it was unwatchable. I'm sure there is a better way to watch stuff like that, but I'm not aware of it.

I'd like to figure out something for the NFL season coming up. If anyone can drop some knowledge.
I haven't tried live sports on mine since I think NCAA tournament.

raider bill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
get fire stick or fire box

Turn off in settings where it says "only use apps from Amazon Store" or something like that

download CetusPlay app to your phone

Enter IP address of Fire Stick into CetusPlay app

Go to "App center" in Cetus play... beam Terrarium TV onto your fire stick

Profit.,

Basically every move or show ever made is on there.

For sports I just go into Reddit /r/Nfl streams and find one with my laptop.. HDMI cable from laptop to TV.. free streaming... there are other ways to do it with Chromecast and shit, but I am not that bright with computer stuff.

raider bill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was watching Hogans Heros with my son yesterday, binged the entire 1st season LOL

raider bill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't figure out how to put Terrarium within KODI.

It should work on any old android box, but the only "clean" version I could find with minimal ads was within that Cetus play ap

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
get fire stick or fire box

Turn off in settings where it says "only use apps from Amazon Store" or something like that

download CetusPlay app to your phone

Enter IP address of Fire Stick into CetusPlay app

Go to "App center" in Cetus play... beam Terrarium TV onto your fire stick

Profit.,

Basically every move or show ever made is on there.

For sports I just go into Reddit /r/Nfl streams and find one with my laptop.. HDMI cable from laptop to TV.. free streaming... there are other ways to do it with Chromecast and shit, but I am not that bright with computer stuff.

I know lots of people who prefer the firestick. How long before they close the ability to break them though? Still Amazon has a lot on its own. I am very tempted to go that route.

Agree with streaming NFL and other sports. lots of places to do that too.

raider bill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know lots of people who prefer the firestick. How long before they close the ability to break them though? Still Amazon has a lot on its own.

I just used the firestick because I had one. I think you have less buffering and stuff with an android box with more memory, and processing power.

raider bill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that Terrarium TV is the shit, if you get a good clean version

I've watched some pretty obscure shit on it.

Reactions: ill

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just used the firestick because I had one. I think you have less buffering and stuff with an android box with more memory, and processing power.

Agreed. The android box is more expensive though especially if you have multiple TVs

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that Terrarium TV is the shit, if you get a good clean version

I've watched some pretty obscure shit on it.
Terrarium is the shit. I like it better than Kodi.

raider bill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't delved into PPV because I couldnt give a shit less about MMA but live sports streams are easy to get via reddit.. then I just hook HDMI cable to laptop

I tried connecting a goddamn Samsung phone to samsung Smart TV wirelessly to stream a game and it wouldn't connect so I went the HDMI route LOL

raider bill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrarium is the shit. I like it better than Kodi.

Its perfect for dummies like me.. you just load it and it works.. no add ons.

Every time I would get my KODI Shit working it would stop working, and a new build would come out LOL

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its perfect for dummies like me.. you just load it and it works.. no add ons.

Every time I would get my KODI Shit working it would stop working, and a new build would come out LOL
everytime I use Kodi, I have to wait 10 minutes while every app on it updats itself. Very annoying.

Terrarium just works. perfect.

Although I was having an issue with watching the latest The Good Place on it the other night. Trying to play Episode 6, but every Episode 6 file was streaming Episode 5. That was irritating.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sheesh, y'all some brainiacs in here. I need to check but I think I'm still running like v14 or something on my firestick. Have never upgraded from when I bought it about a year ago. Still works.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tell me about this terrarium thing. Like others I have to start Kodi 30 minutes before I plan to watch anything because the apps all have to update.