• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kobe Bryant dead at 41

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a video and the back and forth between the pilot and air traffic control for the crash.

I really, really hope this is how it happened. If so, the lights just went out instead of a loss of gyro and a solid minute of spinning and screaming and begging.

This whole thing is a mindfuck.

Sad, but it sounds like someone may have fucked up their job.

Either the control tower by not directing the chopper properly, or the pilot.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the greatest sports figures whether you rooted for him or against him. He made it fun either way. So much passion for the game and one of the smartest to ever play. He wasn't a great shooter, but still a great scorer. His footwork was flawless.

He was streaky but he seemed to always get it going when it counted. He was just so strong with his turnaround. But even when he was off he always rebounded and played solid defense. It was him, James, and everybody else for a while there. Honestly feel bad for James right now. Just passed him up on the scoring list and this happens? Must feel gutted right now.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I probably would have gotten a better response had I said this more maturely.

* cease fire *
It's just absolutely pathetic that we're having to express grief over these tragedies while sorry excuses for humanity are looking for ways to tear the man down while him and his daughter and the others are barely deceased.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If she had been my daughter, I would have jumped for joy at the news while mourning the other 8 lives lost.
...but I'm guessing you still did. Not because she's your daughter but because you're filled with hatred and bitterness. Amirite?

Reactions: DJ

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really, really hope this is how it happened. If so, the lights just went out instead of a loss of gyro and a solid minute of spinning and screaming and begging.

This whole thing is a mindfuck.
Ugh....

JFK Jr. just flashed in my mind's eye.

I hope it was instantaneous too.

But, they probably had a few moments of terror when the plane abruptly ascended and hit that sharp bank.

But, with the fog, they probably never saw the mountain coming.

I mean, the Copter didn't slowdown.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If she had been my daughter, I would have jumped for joy at the news while mourning the other 8 lives lost.
Wouldnt that depend on her having told the truth? All things considered at the time it sounded like Kobe was framed by a greedy gold digger