• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Knicks vs Heat series thread

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GO KNICKS.

I don't see NY winning this series, they will be lucky to get 2 wins in this thing. But I hate the Heat so much I just want anyone but them to win the finals. Already tired of the announcers drooling over Miami and it just entered the 2nd quarter.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knicks getting absolutely killed in the shooting %, but only down 3 is not bad. But they better start hitting their shots or this thing will be over by the 4th.

themush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually trying to watch this game...but it's obvious the officiating is totally favoring the Heat.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that was a thorough ass kicking. The game started, both teams played fairly well at the start. Miami started getting pretty aggressive on D it frustrated the Knicks. And then the refs were absolutely in the tank for Miami in the 1st half with some bogus charges and allowing Miami players to maul the Knicks for TOs. While the Knicks, in their frustration, were busy looking around saying "WTF is going", Miami loaded up a haymaker and laid them out cold. They were down 15+ before they knew it and they just rolled over.

Give credit to Miami for playing so hard even if the refs were pretty darn shady. When you're not getting calls, you still need to keep your composure and find ways to work around. NY didn't do that. They're going to have to compose themselves and forget about the blowout.

It's going to be very difficult for them going forward however is Shumpert is done. His defensive ability will be sorely missed. They were going to rely on him heavily to slow down Wade and help on James. If he's out, this series goes from a potential 6 or 7 game series to likely a 5 game series (potentially sweep) for Miami.