• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Klay thompson Improving His Game

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Klay Thompson is on fire... Record breaking night?

29 points @ half and has 7 / 3 pointers

Record is 12 in a game... THink that is going down tonight how Klay is shootin....

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pretty much thought Klay was going to wind up being a player that could only shoot when open but he has been working on his game to the point he has a low post game now. I also noticed he is driving to the basket and creating fouls. His defense has gotten even better as well. What is the ceiling for Klay?

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pretty much thought Klay was going to wind up being a player that could only shoot when open but he has been working on his game to the point he has a low post game now. I also noticed he is driving to the basket and creating fouls. His defense has gotten even better as well. What is the ceiling for Klay?

Sky is the Limit for this kid as you can see he will be a far better player then D-Wade, who was never a great shooter or post player.

Many benefits come to you when you have a father who was Laker champion.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Elite at defense, elite at shooting great 2 way player. Also doing those other things you mentioned is a plus. He's driving to the basket a LOT more warriors are gonna be a dangerous team

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just about to post this. Shit about to get real lol. I'm hopeing for this series

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's tough getting your ass whupped by a bigger player like Griffin - but Griffin takes a lot of tough hits and gets abused a lot, so someone need's to tell Mychael's little boy to man up and play like a man

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just hit your shots, Klaynk. Hit your shots.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors problem is going to be rebounding. I could be wrong but wasn't it against them mosgov had 29 rebounds. I expect that to be a problem with clippers if that's who they play

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors problem is going to be rebounding. I could be wrong but wasn't it against them mosgov had 29 rebounds. I expect that to be a problem with clippers if that's who they play

Warriors problem isn't rebounding. Been in the top 3 all season. Although it will be a problem a bit without bogut. Per 48 bogut was 3rd in rebounding

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thompson is good, but...

This is getting out of hand. What does Minny want him for? He's someone you add to a team that needs one piece to put them over the top, not someone you build around. Good #3 option on a contending team, not a franchise player. Taking draft picks would be a smarter thing to do if you're Minnesota... especially given that they're in the loaded West. They need to blow it up, not aim for NBA purgatory again. Just my two cents.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're dead on. As I said on another thread, Klay will never be a AS/#1 option in this league. He is a good 3rd option on a championship contender but if he's even your 2nd option you're probably not truly a title contender.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is getting out of hand. What does Minny want him for? He's someone you add to a team that needs one piece to put them over the top, not someone you build around. Good #3 option on a contending team, not a franchise player. Taking draft picks would be a smarter thing to do if you're Minnesota... especially given that they're in the loaded West. They need to blow it up, not aim for NBA purgatory again. Just my two cents.

I agree that Minny should be going after draft picks, but as I posted on another thread, word is that they are all about making the playoffs this coming season so they want players who can help now.

By focusing on the playoffs for this coming season, I think that they are likely setting themselves up for the KG years all over again. Good enough to make the playoffs every year, but not good enough to make it to the finals.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They will trade in the end. This is posturing in my opinion.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're dead on. As I said on another thread, Klay will never be a AS/#1 option in this league. He is a good 3rd option on a championship contender but if he's even your 2nd option you're probably not truly a title contender.

He would be perfect with Curry and Love but that ain't happening

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who are you referring to here? What do the T'wolves want for Love? Then you go on about being a good 3rd option. Is that about Thompson of Love?

You're all over the place, man.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who are you referring to here? What do the T'wolves want for Love? Then you go on about being a good 3rd option. Is that about Thompson of Love?

You're all over the place, man.

Read the title of the thread and try again. Derp. This thread has nothing to do with Love.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok....I mis-read the first sentence. That was my fault.