• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KJ to NFL

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As expected, KJ Hamler has decided to go pro. Projected in 2nd-3rd, hopefully he runs the 4.2 range and stays there. With his concussion and knee history, probably solid move to get out and not risk further injury at his size. Great kid, wish him nothing but the best

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As expected, KJ Hamler has decided to go pro. Projected in 2nd-3rd, hopefully he runs the 4.2 range and stays there. With his concussion and knee history, probably solid move to get out and not risk further injury at his size. Great kid, wish him nothing but the best

Hate to see him go but I think he made the right decision.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I hate to see a very talented player leave, but it seemed Clifford was so locked in on him at times he missed many open reads. Maybe it will end up helping his development

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Being Greedy I wanted him to stay at Penn St for another year but he made the right call. I don't see this happening but Id love to see KJ taken in the 3rd round by our Redskins. Ive seen him taken in the 1st round in some mock drafts. We dont have a 2nd rounder unless we trade Trent Williams for it.