• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kings vs Sharks Jan 21 Levi's Stadium

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As part of the Coors out door series.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw that, it actually got leaked at the NHL.com website a few days earlier (I think that was the site?).

Outdoor games are not my thing, it's a big money grab. I had a bunch of buddies, both Ducks and Kings fans, go to the Stadium Series game earlier this year and not only were they wiped out financially they said the venue sucked.

The best non-home stadium game is and always has been Frozen Fury to me, much more quaint and unless you get an OBS VIEW ticket it's not a bad place to be. There are a lot of Kingsters however, and it's ironic that I no longer find being a complete drunkass there fun anymore and in fact it annoys me so proceed with caution. Big LGK crowd and in years past, same jersey or not, I have had some good confrontations and physical altercations with them. I can't stand morons.

Plus you are in Vegas, which as you guys know is like candy land to me. Breaking up with the chick I dated there back in 2006 was probably the best decision I made for my health.

I haven't been there in about 7 years, last time was with Ox in 2007 I believe, but maybe I will go with Mrs. Puck this year. We're due for a vacation, these crumb snatchers kick our ass day in and day out.

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Frozen Fury games are ok. It can be a little tough being around so many drunk Kings fans. Because it is one of the last preseason games it is hit or miss if you get to see a good game. With the team basically set this year all you can hope for is a couple of guys wanting to be remembered in case of injury.
Respect to the Avs fans that walk into there getting screamed at the whole way.
I think it is funny that the LGKs fans get the worst seats at no discount but the guy that owns the site rakes in the dough. One good thing is they are all together so it is easy to avoid them.

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Frozen Fury games are ok. It can be a little tough being around so many drunk Kings fans.
Respect to the Avs fans that walk into there getting screamed at the whole way.

Holy crap, I went to the Dodger game last night and yes I'm a Dodger fan, but in no way do I want to be linked with those asshole fans in anyway. They taunted the Angels fans after the game. The Angels... How can you hate the Angels, what have they done?

Stadiums are getting out of control, I was ready to punch an annoying Dodger fan. :gaah:

Deader2818

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My buddy lives in the bay area. Looks like i might have to make a trip there in February.,

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you are a Sharks fan, I'll meet up with you.

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't go the the Dodger Stadium game and I won't be making the trip to San Francisco either. The NHL should have left well enough alone and stayed with just the Winter Classic game on New Years for the USA audience and the Heritage Classic game for Canada. I'm going into outdoor game overload.

Ox

ouendan1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at Dodger stadium for the Kings/Ducks. The game fucking sucked yes, but my seat was awesome (the highest deck first row) and I thought the atmosphere was incredible.

I would definitely do it again if they held another game at Dodger stadium. However I'm not going to this one for plenty of reasons:

1) It's in February. For the broadcasting business that means sweeps. The only way you get a day off in sweeps is if you're dead.

2) It's in Santa Clara, which I likely don't have the money for anyways.

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I checked for prices for tickets, just cuz. The tickets are offered to Sharks Season ticket holders for first right of rifusal. They did not mention Kings Season Ticket holders.
Any unsold seats are then released to the general public. What is funny is that the Season Ticket holders are offering up their tickets for 2 to 3 times the face value.
Who the heck do they think is going to spend that kind of money on a single game?

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I checked for prices for tickets, just cuz. The tickets are offered to Sharks Season ticket holders for first right of rifusal. They did not mention Kings Season Ticket holders.
Any unsold seats are then released to the general public. What is funny is that the Season Ticket holders are offering up their tickets for 2 to 3 times the face value.
Who the heck do they think is going to spend that kind of money on a single game?

I received an e-mail from the Kings giving me a code to buy up to 12 tickets prior to the sale to the general public. Don't remember the date though because I really wasn't interested. The 12 ticket limit stuck because for most Kings "big" games I'm only allowed 2 extra.