• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kings @ Dubs 10/7/13

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chuck, we need you on here to break down the keys of the game...who am I kidding its preaseason, but

Things I want to see tonight, no particular order

• Landry dunk and get fouled so he can flex
  • Nedo play more than 10 mins
  • Seth Curry hitting a 3 pointer
  • Dedum showing he has an offensive move
  • Bogut shooting a 3 pointer
  • No Injuries

Other than that, hopefully folks will be "crisper", fundamentals, good execution and all that other good coach speak.

_so_money_

Dubmaster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see Barnes look more in control between 3 and 20 feet from the basket. And I'd like to see some sign of life out of Marresse Speights, more than "Man I can't wait to hit the couch after the game and pound a cold 40 with some chicken wings." And I'd like to see Bazemore D it up and not shoot.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speights looked very good last night. I like what he brought to the table both offensively and defensively. While I love his ability to hit the mid-long range jumpers, I hope he doesn't settle for that too often.

Toney Douglas is a straight pest. I love it. If he can get back to being a solid 3 point shooter and finish a layup every once in a while, he's going to be a great addition.

Barnes only played a few minutes in the first half and was shut down in the second half. Jackson said Barnes has been dealing with a foot issue the past week or so, and it was inflamed at half time. Barnes will not be playing tonight in Utah.

Klay is playing with a nasty streak right now. He's finishing strong at the rim and he had a great block on a breakaway. Even if he comes off the bench, he's going to be getting 35 minutes a game. With all the talk of Barnes progress, Klay may have been getting overlooked.

Dedmon actually looked halfway decent last night. He showed a lot of energy and as raw as he is, brings a lot more to the table right now than Kuzmic (who has a guaranteed contract). Originally I had said Curry2 has the best shot at making the roster, but if Dedmon can put together a few games of producing well, he could be our Ezeli of this year. I still think just based on skill set alone Curry2 has the edge, but that gap is not nearly as big as I had thought it to be.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't watch the 2nd half, had to go to bed early for work, I remember Tony Douglas missing some point blank layups though, the crowd even booed' him at one point.

Those are shots he's going to have to make. I don't think he has 3 point range, hasn't displayed much of that in the 1st 2 games atleast.

I love his hustle on defense though

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't watch the 2nd half, had to go to bed early for work, I remember Tony Douglas missing some point blank layups though, the crowd even booed' him at one point.

Those are shots he's going to have to make. I don't think he has 3 point range, hasn't displayed much of that in the 1st 2 games atleast.

I love his hustle on defense though

Tony D actually hits the 3 well