• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kind of funny

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this talk about the Sharks being chokers and whatnot and it's all the other teams that are up that haven't been able to close out their series. Not saying the Sharks haven't earned that label in the past, but it's funny how that's not even a thought for Boston, Pittsburgh or Chicago.

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i think people just have fun with the sharks. i thought they would beat the avs easy. they did destroy them and anderson just stole some games. i did think detroit would put up a bigger fight and san jose is probably feeling really good that they beat a legit team in 5 games.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this talk about the Sharks being chokers and whatnot and it's all the other teams that are up that haven't been able to close out their series. Not saying the Sharks haven't earned that label in the past, but it's funny how that's not even a thought for Boston, Pittsburgh or Chicago.

I like Cubbyfan4life, he seems like a down to Earth good poster. But man, there are a lot of Hawks trolls out there. I am not looking forward to the Sharks EShitPN Message Board if/when the Hawks do advance.

I'd like it if the Nucks could pull off the unthinkable.....or at the very least, take them to 7 Nucks.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Cubbyfan4life, he seems like a down to Earth good poster. But man, there are a lot of Hawks trolls out there. I am not looking forward to the Sharks EShitPN Message Board if/when the Hawks do advance.

I'd like it if the Nucks could pull off the unthinkable.....or at the very least, take them to 7 Nucks.

Yeah I've posted less on the Sharks board lately. The Colorado series wasn't bad, but it got overrun with Detroit trolls during the last series. I expect more of the same in the Chicago series. I honestly don't mind Chicago fans declaring their team superior that much, but at least wait until your team is actually in the next round. You'd think 3 games was all it took to advance the way they are going on and on. Actually, you might as well just put the Hawks in the SCF right now. And I do know the good Hawks fans don't think this way. But the trolls are outrageous.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our troll pool has dwindled significantly. If it was 2001, you would be begging for Chicago trolls (not that they existed at that point in time).

I really hope for your sake that the Sharks win it all this year. The pressure would go up exponentially for the boys in teal if they were to lose in the WCFs, or heaven forbid the Finals.

The Q stache

Cabbie Slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was Cubbie4life8689 my good man, and I changed it because liking the cubs is like being in an abusive realtionship. They say theyll never hurt you again but time and time again they punch you in the stomach. Thank you for the compliment. To be honest though other than Bears fans, fans of Chicago sports suck.