• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kiffin to be on College Gameday?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CGD is so loaded with ESPN bias and mass media gaga, you need a heavy filter to get anything out if it. While of course glad the attention it brings for recruiting and poll gaga, all I care about is our performance against the Yucks.

Scoreboard is all that matters.

Lmao Corso will take that Ducks helmet out, UW fans should do something different rather than just booing, do a chant to make Corso look like a fool. I'm hoping you guys win because it will make an interesting match up in 2 weeks. With a week at Colorado I hope we can get these young guys confidence in there ability because there is talent on that defense, and hopefully we can figure out how to get the run game going, if our defense plays like it did vs Notre Dame it will be a long night for us. Crossing my fingers that last years defense shows up.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all in fairness though Corso doesn't know shit and has hurt espns reputation more than once, surprised hes not been canned no body really likes him at all. The mascot thing is cool I guess but other than that he has no insight and knows nothing at all about college football, he will usually point out basic stats or the record on the road. Really I hate that crew that works on Game Day, but I do enjoy the stories of the players, im interested to see who they talk about for UW and Oregon.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all in fairness though Corso doesn't know shit and has hurt espns reputation more than once, surprised hes not been canned no body really likes him at all. The mascot thing is cool I guess but other than that he has no insight and knows nothing at all about college football, he will usually point out basic stats or the record on the road. Really I hate that crew that works on Game Day, but I do enjoy the stories of the players, im interested to see who they talk about for UW and Oregon.

CGD is mass media market gaga. It's presented to reach as many tv's as possible, thus the content is lowered to kindergarten levels. Anything said on it holds very little weight. Especially Corso's picks which are always Capt Obvious. While it's nice they're here this game, at the same time, it's the first time ever they did a game at UW. If were not media worthy enough for their presence, fuck them. Go suck on ND and tSECs schwangs. It's what they are highly trained at.

Never take what comes out of any of those shows talking heads traps too seriously. It's drive by media stuff. Driven by advertising revenue and instant gratification. Nice for hype factor, but not much else.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CGD is mass media market gaga. It's presented to reach as many tv's as possible, thus the content is lowered to kindergarten levels. Anything said on it holds very little weight. Especially Corso's picks which are always Capt Obvious. While it's nice they're here this game, at the same time, it's the first time ever they did a game at UW. If were not media worthy enough for their presence, fuck them. Go suck on ND and tSECs schwangs. It's what they are highly trained at.

Never take what comes out of any of those shows talking heads traps too seriously. It's drive by media stuff. Driven by advertising revenue and instant gratification. Nice for hype factor, but not much else.

Yea pregame shows is pointless, telling us what a team needs to do to win means nothing. I just like to here the backgrounds of players or universities from Game Day that is it.