• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kevin Love and Russell Westbrook

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like it is a ways off before Love or Westbrook are FA's and I doubt either one would publicly come out and say they will sign with some other team in the future. Why would they limit their options like that or alienate themselves from their present teammates?

Any way, the Lakers have a long way to go before Love or Westbrook enter the picture and the FO has F***** the team up horribly. The Lakers are an embarrassment .

The Lakers need someone like Phil Jackson or Jerry West to come on board with some decision making power and Little Buss needs to be relegated to the popcorn stand.

Losing is unacceptable even if it's a reality right now.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Silas. I think people need a story to occupy their boring lives and this kind of stuff just feeds it. A lot can happen between now and then. In the present state of the Lakers, Phil has already stated he thinks the club screwed-up in rewarding Kobe with that extension and some other shots he took at short Buss who is once again demonstrating what a complete eff-up he is.

I am not sure Love is completely 100% decided on where he is going or Westbrook for that matter. Who knows, we may end up with the number one overall pick this year, select Embiid and change the landscape of the Lakers going forward to attract other players.

GMATCa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westbrook FA is years away, right? Like 2017. I think Durant is up before he is

But the Love news isn't news. That's been floating around for about 2 years now and especially starting gaining traction when Minny stiffed him on his contract.

Here's more interesting news that I read from ESPN's Chad Ford, Kyrie Irving wants out of Cleveland. He indicates Cleveland will desperately try to acquire talent at the deadline to get better and convince him to stay. Irving is a restricted FA next year, meaning Cleveland can still keep him by matching offers. But its just something to keep an eye on.

... which means that he's not going anywhere, regardless of what he wants.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exum has been called by some to be a taller younger healthier version of Westbrook. I'll take him and Love and a title please.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westbrook hasn't been impressive by any standards. I agree, i'd rather have Exum.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westbrook hasn't been impressive by any standards. I agree, i'd rather have Exum.

guy's athletic and (as one J.R Smith would put it,) quicker than a hiccup, but has ALWAYS been erratic. course i guess that's how it is with streak shooters...

in all honesty i'm not sure how good a get he'd be for the Lakers, though i DO agree that he'd be a DEFINITE upgrade...

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guy's athletic and (as one J.R Smith would put it,) quicker than a hiccup, but has ALWAYS been erratic. course i guess that's how it is with streak shooters...

in all honesty i'm not sure how good a get he'd be for the Lakers, though i DO agree that he'd be a DEFINITE upgrade...

After watching Parker the last few games this season, I'm ALL in on him! Guy can do ANYTHING!!!

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parker, Wiggins, and then Exum in that order is what I am hoping for from the draft

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parker, Wiggins, and then Exum in that order is what I am hoping for from the draft

I agree with a couple things:

1) Yes I would want Westbrook, but
2) I would want any 1 of these 3 over him for our future.

** However, pretty cool that we Lakers fans are sitting here debating between Westbrook, Parker, Wiggins, and Exum.

Now throw in Kobe, Gasol, and Love.:yahoo: