• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kevin Gladney dismissed from team

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^thats what i was about to say. All this shit coming out sounds like Bo let quite a few players slide

but it'll be interesting to see in 4 or 5 years....its a lot easier for Riley to kick these kids off now cause they aren't his kids, they're bo's...once his kids are here it could be a different story, though it seems like with Riley he may not keep the bad apples around even if they're his bad apples

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing new.

New coach comes in.
Old coaches recruits don't have the relationship and the promises that the coach made to them.
Any misconduct, the new coach has to make an example. Even worse, if you are not a star player, you cannot get away with it, ala Jameis Winston.

Charlie Strong did it at Texas last year. He booted a lot of malcontents, hopefully it doesn't help and Texas is 2-5 after the first seven games this season.

Let's not compare ourselves to Texas. That program is a dumpster fire right now.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @oaknightshockey1 I'm not allowed start new threads LOL any way we can get that fixed?

giphy.gif

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I started a thread in the announcements forum saying I'm tired of the redirect ads that I experience while I'm on my phone and then suddenly it just diappeared.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I started a thread in the announcements forum saying I'm tired of the redirect ads that I experience while I'm on my phone and then suddenly it just diappeared.
Yeah any thread about ads will get zapped pretty quick and I wouldn't recommend starting any. It won't do anything productive. I had the same problem...it goes away if you turn off Javascript on your phone.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah any thread about ads will get zapped pretty quick and I wouldn't recommend starting any. It won't do anything productive. I had the same problem...it goes away if you turn off Javascript on your phone.

That's what the thread was about. I said when I turn JavaScript off on my phone then I can't use any other sites on my phone.

As a Web Development major, that drives me crazy. Websites should be built around what the common user needs. It has gotten to the point where I don't even want to use SportsHoopla on my phone anymore. 99.9% of popular sites out there utilize JavaScript, so when I want to use them I have to go and turn it back on and then turn it back off just to use SportsHoopla.

Not cool at all. Not cool. Like I said, I learned in school you NEVER build your site around making money.....it's about how you can keep people happy and coming back. Ultimately, this will end up making you money.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what the thread was about. I said when I turn JavaScript off on my phone then I can't use any other sites on my phone.

As a Web Development major, that drives me crazy. Websites should be built around what the common user needs. It has gotten to the point where I don't even want to use SportsHoopla on my phone anymore. 99.9% of popular sites out there utilize JavaScript, so when I want to use them I have to go and turn it back on and then turn it back off just to use SportsHoopla.

Not cool at all. Not cool. Like I said, I learned in school you NEVER build your site around making money.....it's about how you can keep people happy and coming back. Ultimately, this will end up making you money.
I know. I don't really use any other sites on my phone, so it's not a big deal for me, but it is what it is. It's been hashed and rehashed and I don't think you're gonna get anywhere with it. Just my two cents.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who runs the Huskerhoopla twitter account, just curious? Irule?

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posting or trying to post from my phone is almost impossible. I hate to even attempt it.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posting or trying to post from my phone is almost impossible. I hate to even attempt it.

It fuckin sucks, huh?

If you turn off JavaScript then you can post with no problems. But then you just can't use any other site on your phone. Fun times. Fun fun.

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To get around the ads just view SportsHoopla as desktop version. Ads will still be embedded like your comp and not hijack yur fone.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait....where is the option to view SportsHoopla in Desktop version?

Most sites have a link at the bottom you can click but I've never seen it.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have you looked at the numbers? This site makes 4 bucks a day maximum.