• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kevin Durant

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep my schadenfreude to Clay Bennet and the NBA front office. Got nothing against Ok City. Can I add in Mr. Coffee somehow?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howard Schultz, then David Stern, those two I'll always hate. Durant being a warrior, makes it possible to root for him now. Yeah, guess I'll always wish for the worse for the Thunders and today's news did put a smile on my face. Hopefully Westbrook leaves next year.:D

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howard Schultz, then David Stern, those two I'll always hate. Durant being a warrior, makes it possible to root for him now. Yeah, guess I'll always wish for the worse for the Thunders and today's news did put a smile on my face. Hopefully Westbrook leaves next year.:D

Rumor has it they might lose Westbrook before the season .... It's looking like they might try to deal him or risk losing him next year to free agency... Trade might happen soon...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor has it they might lose Westbrook before the season .... It's looking like they might try to deal him or risk losing him next year to free agency... Trade might happen soon...
Think it would be sweeter to see them lose him in free agency. Course not against them trading him for peanuts either.:D

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think it would be sweeter to see them lose him in free agency. Course not against them trading him for peanuts either.:D

True, that way they don't get a return... They should a traded Durant in retrospect... GLAD they didn't though!

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope Clay Bennett gets used to seeing quarter filled stadium. Too fucking bad for that shit stain asshole!

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep my schadenfreude to Clay Bennet and the NBA front office. Got nothing against Ok City. Can I add in Mr. Coffee somehow?

For the most part the fanbase is OK, but there were some, on ESPN anyway, that were very vocal and in your face to the Sonics fans when they left about how awesome it was that the Sonics left, and how the Sonics fans sucked and it was their fault, and how much better OKC was than Seattle. It will be hilarious when the Thunder have a few bad years and are playing in a half empty arena to hear these people talk about how awesome the OKC fanbase is.

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw some video today of someone burning a Durant jersey. Like an NBA superstar would want to live out his career in OKC...

Welcome to bottom feeder status Oklahoma! That is exactly where the Sonics were before we drafted Durant to turn our franchise around.

Lets see how loyal those fans are after 3 or 4 awful seasons

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well.....................

Gives more of a reason to drink Tim Horton's Coffee over Starbucks.

Thanks guys

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny, but god damn is the NBA a mess right now.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny, but god damn is the NBA a mess right now.

Horrible business model and I predicted that the NBA would implode on itself some 10 years back. However, the T.V. revenues have kept them alive.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just happy he is out of OKC. I really like the guy and it is cool to be able to root for him again.

It would be great to see Westbrook go. Then the Blunder would be left with Kanter, who is a great offensive post player but a historically bad defensive player.

I don't wish bad on the OKC fanbase but I wish nothing but ill on that franchise until that fat lying piece of shit Bennett is out of the picture. Until that time I just want to see complete collapse.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw some video today of someone burning a Durant jersey. Like an NBA superstar would want to live out his career in OKC...

Welcome to bottom feeder status Oklahoma! That is exactly where the Sonics were before we drafted Durant to turn our franchise around.

Lets see how loyal those fans are after 3 or 4 awful seasons

I will take great joy watching the Thunder lose game after game. You'll start to see the fans regress from the games mid way through this up coming season.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will be even better if Westbrook jets as well... I hope the franchise tanks and is forced to sale...

Sorry... Yes, i'm still bitter... I was a diehard Sonics fan thru the good, the bad and the ugly...

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a good day yesterday.

I don't hate thunder fans (unless you count the trolls who where trying to rub taking the team) and I've thought there team colors and inside stadium looked the best. But I always cheered against them and hoped Westbroke (sP) and KD would never win one when they played there. Why? Cause teams like Seattle Mariners, Seahawks, tampa bay buccaneers, New Orleans Saints, ect all have one thing in common. They entered there leagues and suffered though the highs and the lows. They didn't get superstars that would catapult them into the world of the elite, they had to fight for years to become part of that group.

And even though the Thunder had a bad year their first year in OCK, it was easy to tell they had the making of a team that would put them straight to the top. I didn't know how to express this until today when I ran across this article (link below) which stated " when it comes to that city’s fans, who’ve spent the last eight years as the NBA equivalent of a silver-spooned child who’s born on third base yet believes he hit a triple. Now we will finally see this teams fan loyalty where they will spend years at the bottom hoping for a miracle pick to return to elite status knowing it may not happen for years. Lets finally find out just how great their fan base really is, they may have hit a triple but like the m's they left him stranded on third base.

OKC you later: Seattle celebrates Thunder's loss of Kevin Durant