• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kevin Durant Believes The Greek Freak Can Become The GOAT

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Greek Freak is already the best player in the NBA in my humble opinion.

It's a statistical fact now. His only weakness is not having a three point shot which is mainly because he doesn't even shoot three pointers much since he doesn't need it to dominate just like MJ didn't need it really.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny because is true. lol
No, it's funny because you're such homers that you believe he's actually the best player in the NBA right now. Take your homer blinders off. I love Kawhi but I know he isn't the best player in the league. Top 5? Hell yeah. Giannis is great, but he's Top 10 at best right now.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh look, you really like one of your players. That's nice.

I'm a Celtics fan buddy. I just accept that the Greek Freak is the best player in the game despite not being on my favorite team.

Next please

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Celtics fan buddy. I just accept that the Greek Freak is the best player in the game despite not being on my favorite team.

Next please

My bad, I saw the Badgers and Packers icons...

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it's funny because you're such homers that you believe he's actually the best player in the NBA right now. Take your homer blinders off. I love Kawhi but I know he isn't the best player in the league. Top 5? Hell yeah. Giannis is great, but he's Top 10 at best right now.

Myself and Guns and Roses are not Bucks fans

He's the frontrunner for the MVP right now. I understand it's only 2 games but both were playoff like atmosphere's vs good teams and he dominated. Saying he's borderline top ten right now is borderline moronic.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's the frontrunner for the MVP right now. I understand it's only 2 games but both were playoff like atmosphere's vs good teams and he dominated. Saying he's borderline top ten right now is borderline moronic.
Its two games. Ya need to calm yourself down. 82 game season. He is GREAT but i am not taking him over guys who have proven to be great over a multitude of seasons like LeBron, KD, Kawhi, Harden, Westbrook, or Curry. Does he have a better overall game? Yeah, besides egg eryone except Kawhi and LeBron. He also has a ton of the load to carry on his team. I legitimately do not believe he puts these numbers up on a team where he isnt #1.

Again, great player. But its two games. I refuse to put him over others who have done it better, longer.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's an absolutely fantastic player. Cant stress that enough. But hyping him as the best in the NBA after 2 games is what you called my statement: MORONIC.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh.....how's about learn how to shoot?

Kid would be unguardable if he could hit the 3 ball even semi-regularly.

Question: If you can dunk from the 3-point line, is that still three points?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.) His mid range and deep 2 pt shot and fade away shot just outside the paint is great. His FT's have already dramatically improved. He really doesn't even shoot the three ball but FT shooting is an indication his touch/ form has improved.

2.) Most likely he would have to go to LA just like Kareem did. I'm sure LA would take him for anyone right now including Ball bitch.

I have a feelibt you don't know what great is, this keeps happening.

He has no shot. Mid-range is decent, 3 ball is non-existent. If he gets some sort of 3 ball in the low 30's he could be unstoppable with his length and athleticism. He needs to perfect his post game and that will be his ticket.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone dismissing it right off the bat is an idiot. He could be the goat. He could put more work into his game than anyone ever has and become something we have never seen before. Compared to the rest of the league right now, he has one of the best chances. I doubt it happens, but I'm not ruling it out.

Reactions: GNG

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

This is beyond stupid

The kid is a raw athletic freak. So was Shaun Kemp

Don't get carried away. He needs to hit some big shots and win some big games before we start the GOAT conversation

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He is easily top 10, closing in on top 5.

That said, he isn't the MVP frontrunner. He might get it, but team wins matter a lot. Unless MIL wins 55+ games he probably won't win MVP.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its two games. Ya need to calm yourself down. 82 game season. He is GREAT but i am not taking him over guys who have proven to be great over a multitude of seasons like LeBron, KD, Kawhi, Harden, Westbrook, or Curry. Does he have a better overall game? Yeah, besides egg eryone except Kawhi and LeBron. He also has a ton of the load to carry on his team. I legitimately do not believe he puts these numbers up on a team where he isnt #1.

Again, great player. But its two games. I refuse to put him over others who have done it better, longer.

I understand what you're saying about doing it for a period of time. However, all of those players are severely flawed in comparison to Giannis with exception of LBJ who is just not as good due to being on the decline at 33 years old but still elite obviously. KD is just great at the jump shot from anywhere on the court and is long and tall. However, his one on one defense is bad, ball handling is ok, and passing and rebounding are both statistically worse than the freak. Westbrook just put up crazy numbers since he's the only player on the team and had the rock for longer than anyone did all last season. He's a volume shooter with low %'s. Kawhi is a great defender and a good offensive player. He gets away with traveling more than 95% of players in the league. Not a dude anyone fears in terms of playing defense against. Harden is one of the worst defenders in the game.

Giannis has no ceiling since we have nobody in the history in the NBA that's close to his overall game of size/skills/athleticism. Dude is the youngest of all the players you mentioned and of all the players you mentioned only one (Kawhi) is still improving. The others are either in their prime or slowly declining. Giannis hasn't even come close to reaching his prime yet at 22 and will have another 5 years before he even starts hitting his prime. IDK how many previous NBA players can say they were the best in the game at 22-23 years old but.

No Giannis hasn't proven for a full season that he is without question the best player in the game. I believe this year will be the year. Statistically last year I had him as the 8th best all around player in the game. However, he looks like he made another huge step from last year (most improved player of the year). My statistical projections of his numbers before the season look to be spot on except he's slightly lower on the blocks and assists but scoring more points and rebounds. He hasn't shown anything from three point land but really hasn't taken many three pointers. My point is that as a pure talent he's the best in the game. However, if I were to judge off of three years of statistics he's obviously not the best. However, it appears that's all changing this season.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is easily top 10, closing in on top 5.

That said, he isn't the MVP frontrunner. He might get it, but team wins matter a lot. Unless MIL wins 55+ games he probably won't win MVP.

He will be very soon with the numbers he's putting up.

OKC had 47 wins last year which is just 5 more wins than the Bucks of last season who were without their #2 and #3 players for a majority of the year including the postseason. Bucks look like the second best team in the East without their #2 right now who won't be back for another month or so.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

This is beyond stupid

The kid is a raw athletic freak. So was Shaun Kemp

Don't get carried away. He needs to hit some big shots and win some big games before we start the GOAT conversation

Shawn Kemp wasn't even close to 7 ft tall, didn't play all 5 positions, couldn't pass, rebound, score, dribble or play defense like this baaaad man can. Kemp was mainly a dunker. Nobody said this guy is the GOAT or will be the GOAT. However, seeing the jump he made from 20 to 21 years old and becoming the most improved player of the year and a top ten all around player last year it's obvious with his talent, skills, drive, size and coaching that he has the ability to become the GOAT.