• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kevin Durant Believes The Greek Freak Can Become The GOAT

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a difference between a conspiracy and a logical prediction of a player's career based off history, talent, statistical analysis, athletic ability and other superstar players making these observations.

KD has played vs this God of a player and knows talent when he see's it which is why he jumped on the GS bandwagon.

Next please

Great Dayne's World

th

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GOAT? Who knows, probably not. Why does that have to be the measuring stick anyway? Biggest steal of that draft? HELL YES! I love his game and he has freakish athletic abilities you just can't teach. There's a lot of FO's in the NBA that are going to be kicking themselves for a long time for letting him slip by.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucks lost Parker and Middleton for the playoffs.
Let's see how far LBJ goes without his #2 and #3 options playing and a rookie at a PG as well. That would be like the Cavs having Love and Kyrie out for the season and have some rookie start at PG.

Lebron's always required at least 3 all stars to win a championship. The Greek Freak has 0 all stars to help him out.

Next

Well lets see...in his early days he got to the Finals with role players, no true #2 and #3.
He also got to the Finals without Kevin Love, his #3 then won two games in the Finals without his #2 as well. Anything else....:laugh3:

Don't EVER compare Giannis to Lebron. His athleticism is freakish but Lebron was in his prime in year 2 and did things probably no player with ever do with a shit team around him. Giannis has a better team now then Lebron did in his early Cleveland days so I really don't see your point.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron = 34 years old
Wade = 35, injured and washed up
Rose 29, major injuries semi damaged goods
IT: 29, Midget, no D severe hip injury out majority of the season
JR Smith: 33 many wanted him gone last year, dropped of dramatically
Love: close to 30 years old and extremely injury prone

The Cavs are either in a retirement home or a nursing home. They have no business and want no part of the Bucks who would run them out of the gym.

And Lebron is still the best player, 15 years in the league LOL. Keep smoking that peyote and drinkin that kool aid, homer

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling Giannis will be the new media darling this season. Not that he ain't great, but he will be highly overrated by the media. Already seeing it through a few days. He's a top 10 player right now, though.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we go again.. First of all, hes gonna have to leave the Bucks (Don't know how this team is still even and NBA team after decades of mediocrity). 2nd hes all slashing ,athleticism to the basket. That won't last. He needs a mid-range and outside game. His 3 ball has a long ways to go

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we go again.. First of all, hes gonna have to leave the Bucks (Don't know how this team is still even and NBA team after decades of mediocrity). 2nd hes all slashing ,athleticism to the basket. That won't last. He needs a mid-range and outside game. His 3 ball has a long ways to go

1.) His mid range and deep 2 pt shot and fade away shot just outside the paint is great. His FT's have already dramatically improved. He really doesn't even shoot the three ball but FT shooting is an indication his touch/ form has improved.

2.) Most likely he would have to go to LA just like Kareem did. I'm sure LA would take him for anyone right now including Ball bitch.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonight looked like the passing of the torch. Giannis is looked like the best player in the game vs the previous best player in the game in Lebron.

LBJ got the win but at 33 he's on the downside of his career and Giannis isn't even close to reaching his prime at 22 years old.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonight looked like the passing of the torch. Giannis is looked like the best player in the game vs the previous best player in the game in Lebron.

LBJ got the win but at 33 he's on the downside of his career and Giannis isn't even close to reaching his prime at 22 years old.

No

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucks fans already chanting MVP for the freak

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucks fans already chanting MVP for the freak

That's weird, a crowd chanting MVP for the home team's best player? I'm not sure that's ever happened? :shrug:

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's weird, a crowd chanting MVP for the home team's best player? I'm not sure that's ever happened? :shrug:

This early in the season is rare. It's like it's so obvious that he's going to be the MVP this season they may as well start on their first game of the year. I've only seen it done as early as the all star break and normally late in the year or in the postseason.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This early in the season is rare. It's like it's so obvious that he's going to be the MVP this season they may as well start on their first game of the year. I've only seen it done as early as the all star break and normally late in the year or in the postseason.

LOL total bullshit

But even if so, how does a homer crowd cheering for a guy prove anything? Giannis is GREAT, and probably a future MVP. But nowhere near this year.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets not forget when you're on a crappy team with no much help, your stats can look inflated. If he moves to a better team hes gonna have to learn to work within the system with other great players around

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL total bullshit

But even if so, how does a homer crowd cheering for a guy prove anything? Giannis is GREAT, and probably a future MVP. But nowhere near this year.

Dude is on his way to average a near triple double with 30 + points per game and actually plays solid defense unlike some of the other MVP candidates. Saying he's a top 3 MVP candidate is obvious this season and saying he will win the MVP isn't a major stretch at all after seeing how dominant he's already been in just the first two games.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude is on his way to average a near triple double with 30 + points per game and actually plays solid defense unlike some of the other MVP candidates. Saying he's a top 3 MVP candidate is obvious this season and saying he will win the MVP isn't a major stretch at all after seeing how dominant he's already been in just the first two games.

Oh look, you really like one of your players. That's nice.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At about 7 ft 230 lbs with a 7'4" wingspan, similar athleticism to LBJ (not quite but close) and can play all 5 positions. I think without question he can become the GOAT. I mean he might average a triple double this year and put up near 30 ppg with a 55% FG%. His defensive number might be out of this world good with 2.5 blk and 2 stl per game. He might have a couple quadruple doubles as he just recently had 5 blocks in about one half of b ball in his last preseason game. He has the court vision, the handles, the athleticism, the decision making and the only thing missing is a great three point shot which even MJ never had. He's been working hard on his shot and I believe he can get to what he had in his rookie season at 35% this season which would be respectable.

Many factors will play into this like, will he be traded, injuries, passion to be the best, etc. If he stays healthy I think without question he will be the best ever but won't be the most accomplished like MJ or LBJ.

KD the old kid made a great prediction despite him being a superstar himself. Props to him for acknowledging talent when he see's it.
The Greek Freak is already the best player in the NBA in my humble opinion.