• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kershaw and Darvish

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My last draft is today. It is a 14 team daily change roto with 1450 innings limit snake.

Where do you all think Kershaw and Darvish should go in light of the recent news?

I know prior to the DL stint, the Dodgers fan who has pick 3 said he would take Kershaw there and Darvish would have gone around the turn because of his massive K ability. What happens now?

I think Kershaw should go late round 1, early round two and Darvish should be round 3 territory.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My last draft is today. It is a 14 team daily change roto with 1450 innings limit snake.

Where do you all think Kershaw and Darvish should go in light of the recent news?

I know prior to the DL stint, the Dodgers fan who has pick 3 said he would take Kershaw there and Darvish would have gone around the turn because of his massive K ability. What happens now?

I think Kershaw should go late round 1, early round two and Darvish should be round 3 territory.

other than a pitcher favored scoring system, I have always thought the best pitcher should go around the turn. IMO Before Kershaw's injury, taking him at 3, was saying you think he would be better than last year.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
other than a pitcher favored scoring system, I have always thought the best pitcher should go around the turn. IMO Before Kershaw's injury, taking him at 3, was saying you think he would be better than last year.

:agree:

I would not have taken him at 3. I would not have taken a healthy Kershaw in the top 12 because of what it does to your team build.

I know neither injury is supposed to linger, but Darvish has a ton of injury risk already because of the slider volume and now Kershaw has reminded everyone that he is in fact mortal.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed. Personally, I'd find it hard to use one of my first three picks on Kershaw, Darvish, or any other player who is beginning the season on the DL. Not sure when they'll be back nor how effective they'll be when they return.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My take is not so much where they should go. . But where they will go. . And the reality is that if owner X wants Kershaw. . He's going to take him wherever his first round pick is at, simply because the injury isn't significant enough to drop him a full round, so that owner knows Kershaw won't be there when his 2nd pick comes around. Likewise for Darkish

So in an overall rankings. . Yeah they should drop. . In a real world Draft, they're still going to go where that owner would've taken them anyways.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They went 5 and 15. Too early IMO.

Oh well.