• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Keppinger

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said the same think about Chez...and he's a Royal.

Different situation.

1) Chez strapped 2 ton of TNT to the bridge between him and the org last year.
2) Chez is a high-ish value cog in the deepest, most talented portion of the org.

1) Franchez reportedly worked hard before AND after his usrgury trying to get back on the field last year.
2) Franchez is a decent cog in a barren portion of the org.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be the only semi-logical explanation. It would certainly free up more money, but at what cost to the play on the field? None if Franchez gets hurt again, but is it worth the gamble? I would say no. I'm glad Bloomquist likes Phoenix.

Stamos must be stoked, too. Fontenot and Burriss are the only guys that are moderately capable enough to back him up, and Fonte might be non-tendered. Unless, Sabes wants to bring back O.C. :L

Careful, my friend. Saying something like this, even in jest, could be considered by some to get all your rep vaporized, and a permanent ban on message board related to the Giants, except for a one way ticket to the Mouse board where you can battle with Tito and He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named with 1,000 different alts.

I don't want to be a :dunce:, but dang, I read that last line and almost puked!

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Careful, my friend. Saying something like this, even in jest, could be considered by some to get all your rep vaporized, and a permanent ban on message board related to the Giants, except for a one way ticket to the Mouse board where you can battle with Tito and He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named with 1,000 different alts.

I don't want to be a :dunce:, but dang, I read that last line and almost puked!

Seems like an acceptable reaction to me. If you had actually puked, I would have taken you for a Chicken Little. ;)

I'm not certain of a lot of things, but I'm 99.99999% sure that we will never see Orlando Cabrera in a Giants' uniform ever again. I think Slimpi would start a "Too Many Cabreras on One Team" Campaign.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like an acceptable reaction to me. If you had actually puked, I would have taken you for a Chicken Little. ;)

I'm not certain of a lot of things, but I'm 99.99999% sure that we will never see Orlando Cabrera in a Giants' uniform ever again. I think Slimpi would start a "Too Many Cabreras on One Team" Campaign.

Too much OCrap makes filo something.....something.....

All OCrap and no BCraw make filo a dull boy.

EDIT: I will go to jail for killing Sabean if OCrap is even brought back as the bat boy.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too much OCrap makes filo something.....something.....

All OCrap and no BCraw make filo a dull boy.

EDIT: I will go to jail for killing Sabean if OCrap is even brought back as the bat boy.

Who?

Perhaps you meant SabeySabes....