• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kentucky won't win it all

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL you're pretty wound up son. 1st off explain to me WTF vcash is becuz I've never done anything with it and have no idea what it's even for
I'm not wound up, just enjoying our convo, you won't be around after the Cats win the Title. How about them Orangemen lol

Loneranger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not wound up, just enjoying our convo, you won't be around after the Cats win the Title. How about them Orangemen lol
The Orangemen are in trouble , as you well know. I read the Syr paper everyday and they are still pounding the piss out of this every single day. There's much that surprises me , none more than the fact this went all the way to a Chancellor , by way of the AD and Boeheim and no one wants to hold them accountable. Little background , I remember the day Roy Danforth resigned to take the Tulane job and Boeheim was hired. I've seen it all and never thought I would see them get in this much trouble again. Boeheim got nailed to the cross yrs back for some pretty ugly unexplainable shenanigans and swore he would never put himself in this position again. He did and he still isn't paying for it. When you're bored go to Syracuse.com and read up.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kentuckah fans, get out the kleenex; its time to shed some tears

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HaHa, get all your yapping in before Monday night lol

At least Duke is still playing Monday night. Check your local listings. Cal will have to if he wants to see the Title game.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone taken the opportunity to LOL at Kentucky basketball yet? If not, I'd like to avail myself of the opportunity to do so now.

LOL @ Kentucky basketball. :pound:

That felt amazing!!!

Loneranger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone taken the opportunity to LOL at Kentucky basketball yet? If not, I'd like to avail myself of the opportunity to do so now.

LOL @ Kentucky basketball. :pound:

That felt amazing!!!
I enjoyed every sec of it even though I wasn't the least bit surprised. I've been arguing with my nephew since Feb. about this game coming one day and the Badgers would end it for UK. BTW Cal makes it known to all before the game was played that he is trying to find an NBA job asap. This means one thing and one thing only - the NCAA has the van packed and they're on the way to UK as we speak. Cal keeping his record going of coaching the only teams in history to void Final Four trips. This will make him 3-3 , and no one will be surprised when it happens. Somewhere Joe B. Hall is smiling.