• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Kentucky @ South Carolina

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This shit has to stop. This team finds creative ways to keep the other team in the game. Going to be a struggle the rest of the way.

Boy howdy. Like you mentioned earlier, some tough road games coming up.

Win = Win, but if I were voting, I'd have us down around 22nd. Can't possibly dream of anything like East division/SEC titles/BCS bowls when we play like this.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit! Clowney is out!

Just saw the OBC interview and it looks like Clowney is a big prima donna. Couldn't play because his ribs hurt? Are you fucking kidding me? Greg McElroy played many games with broken ribs and a national championship. AJ did the same thing last year, played the last 6 games with injured ribs and still put up major numbers. But this so called tough guy sits out a game because of it?

Clowney was the one who took himself out, not even the trainers. I think his draft status is dropping big time right now. Doesn't play every down and then this? Has Jamarcus Russell written all over it.

I'm so glad this guy didn't come to Alabama now. Sorry to bash but I honestly couldn't believe it when I first saw it on TV. It sucks your best player is such a selfish person, you guys should be doing much better.