• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kenny Chesney Concert

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry The singers sucks balls.

Anything in rock and roll....from ac/dc.....led zeppelin.........zz top.

Opinionate at will

Those bands blow.........bunch of has beens. I give LZ some respect,but other classic rock bands.........yeesh!

A big bad tough guy makes fun of me cause the wife wants to go to a Kenny Chesney concert but you listen crap like the above..........lmao

and I knew my music was too tough for you..........Quit living in the past:

Last edited by a moderator:

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always kinda wondered.........Been to one of his concerts,and don`t remember seeing the flamers there.
But then again,i was not looking.:lol:

Lol,........I guarantee there's a "broke-back" gang of cowboys and girls that attend his concerts.....why not..?,....I went to one of those country-jams up here in Yankee-land with Kenny head-lining (at Gillette/stadium)...there's all types of people there,.....there's a lot of (w)horny women that attend those jams,......a friend of mine went with his wife and he was basically sexually assaulted from horny teen chicks thruout the whole concert.......he wished he went solo/wink.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well that was stupid

Those bands blow.........bunch of has beens. I give LZ some respect,but other classic rock bands.........yeesh!

A big bad tough guy makes fun of me cause the wife wants to go to a Kenny Chesney concert but you listen crap like the above..........lmao

and I knew my music was too tough for you..........Quit living in the past:

Shinedown - Enemies [Official Music Video] - YouTube

Well that was stupid.

I guess trying to explain to you what "everything" from a to l to z means .....yo will never understand. Tough Guy

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol,........I guarantee there's a "broke-back" gang of cowboys and girls that attend his concerts.....why not..?,....I went to one of those country-jams up here in Yankee-land with Kenny head-lining (at Gillette/stadium)...there's all types of people there,.....there's a lot of (w)horny women that attend those jams,......a friend of mine went with his wife and he was basically sexually assaulted from horny teen chicks thruout the whole concert.......he wished he went solo/wink.

Well as far as the women that attend his concert,damn a man can walk around with wood all night long the way they drees..........:nod:
And its tough trying to look when the wife is around.:gaah:

Last edited:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well that was stupid

Well that was stupid.

I guess trying to explain to you what "everything" from a to l to z means .....yo will never understand. Tough Guy

Well of course it was........:rollseyes:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And now that I think about it,And a few years back,I took the wife,daughter and a few of her friends to a Lady Ga-Ga concert in Chicago.....I was none too happy about it cause it was on a sunday during the WC round of the playoffs,GB vs Arizona.you know the wildest playoff game ever. :doh:

I dropped them off and went to the bar to catch ot of that game.......Thank you Arizona for taking that Rodgers fumble in for a td and the game winner.

when the game was over and I went back,I sat out in the parking lot Rosemont Horizon and watched the so-called "brokeback" gang come filing out one by one when it got over..........:crazy:

it was eye opening to say the least......:lol:

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So listening to a guy grunting makes you a tough guy?

Music from the beginning of time was there to make people happy.......not tough.

You are missing the statement if you think it makes you tough.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So listening to a guy grunting makes you a tough guy?

Music from the beginning of time was there to make people happy.......not tough.

You are missing the statement if you think it makes you tough.

Okaaaayyyy???????????

so when you say "you don`t think" so from the beginning and also had to rudely interrupt on the GB board about this concert the wife n I were going to,you wanted to give me shit cause it was not your type of music.....but apparently her music was not manly enough for you.I got it that's fine......Your just looking for attention.
Now I can give you a number to call to keep you busy if this is what you need.......The ads are on in the middle of the night.........Hey give it a shot.
So before you go and critique anyone elses business,you better know what the fuck your talking about..Sorry but that was what some of us call a "nunya"...........Nunya god damn business.

And so you go on to saying that you don`t like Ivan Moody`s voice,but you like AC/DC?

makes no sense cause Brian Johnson has the worst voice in RnR......

oh and ps............I know nothing of Tim Taylor`s grunting songs.......But I know this:

Cya around..........'Tough guy"

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okaaaayyyy???????????

so when you say "you don`t think" so from the beginning and also had to rudely interrupt on the GB board about this concert the wife n I were going to,you wanted to give me shit cause it was not your type of music.....but apparently her music was not manly enough for you.I got it that's fine......Your just looking for attention.
Now I can give you a number to call to keep you busy if this is what you need.......The ads are on in the middle of the night.........Hey give it a shot.
So before you go and critique anyone elses business,you better know what the fuck your talking about..Sorry but that was what some of us call a "nunya"...........Nunya god damn business.

And so you go on to saying that you don`t like Ivan Moody`s voice,but you like AC/DC?

makes no sense cause Brian Johnson has the worst voice in RnR......

oh and ps............I know nothing of Tim Taylor`s grunting songs.......But I know this:

Cya around..........'Tough guy"

Well that was stupid

I'm not sure who has a worse voice than your grunt boys voice but it ain't Brian Johnson......

Last edited:

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some believe (myself included) that Terrapin Station is the Grateful Dead's opera...and have you ever really listened to Jeff Beck? He's another great example of a Jazz Rock musician....and what are your thoughts on Steely Dan?