• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kelly Ripa

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
apparently she is pissed about how jizzney handled gap tooths departure to GMA and didn't show up for work today.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelly Ripa Reportedly Protesting Michael Strahan's Exit From Live with Kelly and Michael

Kelly Ripa is reportedly in full revolt against Disney/ABC executives.

On Tuesday, ABC announced that Michael Strahan will be leaving his 9 a.m. show Live with Kelly & Michael for a hosting gig on Good Morning America. It was a surprising announcement -- but it seems no one was more surprised than Ripa: TMZ reports that Ripa was not informed ahead of time that Strahan would be leaving, and she's mad about it. Not only that, but rumors are there's talk of extending Good Morning America into the 9 a.m. timeslot, which could mean Ripa would be out of a job.

Uproxx reports that Ripa didn't show up for work on Wednesday as an act of protest against the network's treatment of her and her show, leading to the show bringing Ana Gasteyer in to co-host with Strahan.

"Kelly is off today," an uncomfortable-seeming Strahan announced at the beginning of the show, before talking about his impending departure, saying "I'm not going anywhere," since he'll still be on morning TV, on the same network. He thanked fans and the show's crew for being good to him, but didn't mention Ripa.

Juliette breaks down in front of Kelly and Michael on Nashville

Strahan acknowledged Ripa at the end of the show, though, saying, "I really want to thank, of course, Kelly Ripa, because Kelly welcomed me here, and I've learned so much from her.

"She's been an amazing influence on me and it has truly changed my life to be here with her," Strahan added.

A Disney spokesperson told TVGuide.com, "Kelly had the day off today."

TAGS: ABC, CELEBS

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason why you are on the show to begin with is because you look good. Not because you actually have any talent

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK.

All I can say is who the fuck is Kelly Ripa??? Jackthe's sister?

I feel so glad I disconnect myself from BS like twitter, facebook and that sort of ilk. Let alone daytime TV.

Yeah I know I come to this dump but what can a poor boy do....

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who in the hell on hoop actually watches this shit anyway? Michael needs to fix that gap between his teeth. He is looking for a bigger payday on "Good Morning America." Btw, Fuck the Ripa. She has gone downhill fast imo.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK.

All I can say is who the fuck is Kelly Ripa??? Jackthe's sister?

I feel so glad I disconnect myself from BS like twitter, facebook and that sort of ilk. Let alone daytime TV.

Yeah I know I come to this dump but what can a poor boy do....

A spoiled tv anchor with a show who thought she was better than everyone else.

She replace Live with Kathy Lee and Regis (it used to be her and Regis) then it became her and Michael Strahan

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who in the hell on hoop actually watches this shit anyway? Michael needs to fix that gap between his teeth. He is looking for a bigger payday on "Good Morning America." Btw, Fuck the Ripa. She has gone downhill fast imo.

Don't think anyone does. Just saw the link and posted it.

I will say this much though... since he left football I actually really do like Strahan

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think anyone does. Just saw the link and posted it.

I will say this much though... since he left football I actually really do like Strahan
I have always liked Strhanan, but hated him when the Giants played the Eagles. He was a one man wrecking machine. That being said, he still needs to fix that gap. All that dough and that should have been fixed years ago.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have always liked Strhanan, but hated him when the Giants played the Eagles. He was a one man wrecking machine. That being said, he still needs to fix that gap. All that dough and that should have been fixed years ago.

Yeah he does, but that's his stick.. People know him for that. I guess being a Patriots fan I never could like the guy.... But the more I've seen him out of football the more I really respect the guy and I think he is a guy who is really down to earth and someone you would love to hang out with and have a beer

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A spoiled tv anchor with a show who thought she was better than everyone else.

She replace Live with Kathy Lee and Regis (it used to be her and Regis) then it became her and Michael Strahan

You could have stopped with this "spoiled tv anchor" cause I tuned out....

Although Regis was funny as fuck when he appeared on The Larry Sanders Show and offered, on the QT of course, to Hank Kingsley his sidekick role after he jilted Cody's momma and went out on his own........

fuck I hate daytime TV. Please don't let me become bedridden.....

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he does, but that's his stick.. People know him for that. I guess being a Patriots fan I never could like the guy.... But the more I've seen him out of football the more I really respect the guy and I think he is a guy who is really down to earth and someone you would love to hang out with and have a beer

schtick....

No matter. I have an ability to sort of like guys who kill you from opposing teams.

I guess that's why I kind of don't like Seattle's Wee One.

Cause he can't beat Dallas (at full song and at home) or New England (when it mattered)......

You just get to see him fail.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
schtick....

No matter. I have an ability to sort of like guys who kill you from opposing teams.

I guess that's why I kind of don't like Seattle's Wee One.

Cause he can't beat Dallas (at full song and at home) or New England (when it mattered)......

You just get to see him fail.

Thanks, never could spell it.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently the story is she's pissed because Strahan bailed without warning just like Regis did to her when he left.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
erin andrews will do live thurs and fri

ripa to return Tuesday

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Thanks for the updates.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently the story is she's pissed because Strahan bailed without warning just like Regis did to her when he left.

well this is television, not always going to be able to give advanced notice.....

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

She got used and cast aside when a better option came up.

She's acting more like a GF than a co-host.

I think Strahan might have been tagging her.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard she's got a real problem with spending beyond her means. Even though it was reported she makes 10+ mil a year, she's purchased a massive spread in the hamptons and has a palace like condo in Manhattan, but way above her paygrade. And spends like crazy on designer everything.

She's pissed because Micheal brought in really good ratings for that dumbass show and now, the show is going to have to reinvent itself fast or she's out of all that money sustaining her debt.