• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kell Brook

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was the guy I wanted to see to Mayweather fight in his last "official" fight. So of course he took a duck.
But Kell brook a 147 lb. fighter talked of fighting GGG at a catch weight. Why I love the skill level Kell represents. I seem to realize he seems to avoided at 147 (not being the big money name) yet a very dangerous fighter (for different reasons than GGG) I feel he is a very underrated & skilled fighter. With that said I don't want to see another welter weight going up to fight a Middleweight. (especially GGG)
We would see the exact same thing as Amir vs. Canelo.
The smaller guy winning rounds before getting Knocked the Fuck out!
To me it is ashamed. 147 even with Mayweather being "allegedly" retired, there is plenty of good fights for who I think is now the most skilled 147 championship caliber fighter. Plenty of great fights could be made at 147 for brook, yet the promoters continue to destroy boxing, by all the big names playing it safe wanting a big payday before fighting the best. there is no way Kell Brook should have to want to find a fight against a GGG, with all the talent at 147 sitting there. Man I wish there was a way to get promoters out of the way of ruining boxing.

KnightAndDay

Separate or shoot to kill
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,129.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His drubbing of Shawn Porter solidified him as a top-3 (arguably #1) guy at 147, at least to me it did.

June 25th is going to tell us a lot about Brook, Porter, Thurman and the welterweight division in general.