• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Keenum will start

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keenum will start Sunday's game against the Chiefs.
Analysis: He'll get the nod this weekend, with Matt Schaub recovering from an ankle and foot injury. Moreover, coach Gary Kubiak also noted, "we're struggling and we're looking for a spark." That explains the team's decision to roll with Keenum (over T.J. Yates) despite the fact that Keenum has been inactive for the Texans' first six games. He'll make his season debut Sunday against a rugged Chiefs' defense, a daunting task. "He's going against one of the top defensive teams at their place, but we just want him to go out and react," Kubiak said of Keenum on Thursday. "He'll do his part and the team will do theirs. He has a knack for making big plays. There's big pressure on our guys up front. This young man has to go in their and do his job."

So what are your predictions on this game fantasy wise? Does this downgrade Dre and the rest of the Texans? I heard somewhere that the Texans love his big arm and are looking to take some shots but not sure how that is gonna pan out if he is on his ass all day. Personally I'll contiue to ride Foster and hope Dre can burn a long one but I really wish they would have went with Yates.........dude seems to lock onto Dre and nobody else. Thoughts?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My prediction: Foster has a lot of carries.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My prediction: Foster has a lot of carries.

Maybe a lot of catches too................unfortunately for my money team I'm starting Foster and Andre and I see a low scoring game........................unless Keenum hits Flowers for a couple of TD's.....................

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard somewhere that the Texans love his big arm and are looking to take some shots but not sure how that is gonna pan out if he is on his ass all day.

I thought that Case didn't get drafted because he did not possess NFL arm strength. With all of the QB hungry teams, I think that would have to be true, or someone would have taken a 6th or 7th rd chance on this guy, imo.

Put it this way, I strongly suggest taking KC @ home vs HOU in all survivor pools this weekend!

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought that Case didn't get drafted because he did not possess NFL arm strength. With all of the QB hungry teams, I think that would have to be true, or someone would have taken a 6th or 7th rd chance on this guy, imo.

Put it this way, I strongly suggest taking KC @ home vs HOU in all survivor pools this weekend!

That is correct........it was either ESPN or NFL Network where I heard that but EVERYTHING else I have been reading is just like you said..................oops.