• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KDS Commentary: Hungover and beer shits edition

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Mike%20Dunleavy.jpg

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Man, I still want Jennings on his team so badly

even if they got rid of jose, lowry probably puts that to rest. Though jose expiring, trade or amesty bargnani probably gives the space and jenning is one of the few that expresses interest playing in tor, probably to smoke grass with acne man

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
even if they got rid of jose, lowry probably puts that to rest. Though jose expiring, trade or amesty bargnani probably gives the space and jenning is one of the few that expresses interest playing in tor, probably to smoke grass with acne man

True. I'm cool with that though. It'd be too good if Jennings was a Raptor. I'd be an even bigger homer than I am now.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Limp Dick obviously did not do enough homework. Grizzlies over the cap and are a market that can't handle the luxury tax, so Gay will likely be traded.

he also forgot to mention that jersey's that have gay on the back aren't exactly flying off the shelf so he gets no calls and shoots 40% because of it

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Also, you might be interested to know that Balderon did not score a single point in the second quarter. Yup, everything is back to normal.

lowry also shit the bed, wrong time to do so. He came in when the refs starting rigging to get milwakee back in it so its not really his fault