• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kayvon Webster

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say, unlike DC, I was underwhelmed by the Kayvon pick in the third round in the '13 draft. But gotta give a guy props when he seserves it. Was really a special teams demon last week - and has played really well there the last couple weeks.

Great article about him growing up and Bridgewater being a close family friend:
Kayvon Webster grew up in a full house beside other football legends

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say, unlike DC, I was underwhelmed by the Kayvon pick in the third round in the '13 draft. But gotta give a guy props when he seserves it. Was really a special teams demon last week - and has played really well there the last couple weeks.

Great article about him growing up and Bridgewater being a close family friend:
Kayvon Webster grew up in a full house beside other football legends
He`s also played very well when subbing in. Seen him make some good plays in the back end lately as well

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was awesome last week. His main issue has always been PF and bonehead penalties

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure we'll be running quite a bit of nickel and dime packages on Sunday, so he'll be out there plenty I would imagine. Would love for him to make a few big plays on defense. We need him and Roby to really help take away that underneath crap that you know Brady is going to try to live on.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was awesome last week. His main issue has always been PF and bonehead penalties

YES! YES! YES!

Kayvon is a great tackler, and he has good cover skills and size/speed combo.

He just doesn't play the ball in the air well and is very quick with his hands in terms of grabbing.

He looks like he is turning into a special teams ace.

Knowing Kayvon before we drafted him is what made me excited about the pick. I had him more of a rd 4 pick but had no problem with taking him late rd 3 as he had the tools to develop. The coaching staff still appears very hign on him from what I am told. He will be a FA after next year however and with 3 good CB's in front of him it will be interesting to see if anyone pays him top 3 (on roster not in league) CB money.

Thanks for the link Geo.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean you have to admit... It's pretty nice having a 4th CB at the skillset Kayvon Webster has. I am a little leary we lose him after next year though. :( But I don't think about that right now. Too much time before then and now.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know when that kid was thrust in there as a rookie and was given the top wr`s every game, I thought he played exceptionally well for a rookie in probably the toughest position to play besides Qb. I still have a lot of confidence in him and he just needs to clean up his technique and I believe he could still get to the level of a top cover corner IMHO Gents. He is going to make a big game changing play Sunday! :)

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It gives me a chance to mention that Kayvon's play in ejecting the ball from the endzone - midair - to be downed at the one - I've only seen executed like that once before in my more than 50 years of watching football. Great play - the kind of play that will inspire his team.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Kavyon's teammates singled him out after the game last week. Von Miller had him come up in front of the team and gave him some love.