• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Karlos Dansby: headset mysteriously malfunctioned in Foxboro

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams are really worried about the wrong thins with these headsets.
Worrying about what you can't hear - while the Patriots are putting subliminal messages into your ears!!!!!

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams are really worried about the wrong thins with these headsets.
Worrying about what you can't hear - while the Patriots are putting subliminal messages into your ears!!!!!
......*we're in their fkkn/dreamz*....giphy47.gif

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did the Wells report say about this? There was nothing in there about it? It must mean that it didn't happen...

No smoking gun, no penalty.

It's Patriots version of the Chewbacca defense.

Do people still think that if the Wells Reports says it's true, it must be true?

What a country.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a bunch of whiny faggots. Could it have been the snow? Does a working headset make it a 30 pt shalacking instead of a 40 point one?

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the stories on the Pats* are starting to pour out now:

In 2008, Dansby’s Cardinals faced the Patriots in New England during Week 16 of the 2008 season. The Patriots needed a win to keep their postseason hopes alive. And Dansby said the coach-to-headset communication system, which was first implemented by the NFL in 2008, didn’t function at Gillette Stadium during that snowy day in December.

“My headset was working fine, every game,” Dansby said. “Until the very last game of the year. We get in Foxboro, they couldn’t get my headset fixed, for nothing in the world.”

In that same game, Cardinals quarterback Matt Leinart also had trouble with his own headset. Leinart’s former backup at USC, Matt Cassel, three for 345 yards and three touchdowns in a 47-7 rout.

“I didn’t have not one problem until I went into Foxboro,” Dansby said. “You can ask anybody on that team that year. We didn’t have no problems with my headset until I got to Foxboro. And, man, I tell you every time I came to the sidelines, taking my helmet off trying to fix it. They was trying to fix it, they couldn’t get it fixed. So we had to give hand signals, and we were dead in the water. They ran when they wanted to run, they threw it when they wanted to throw.”

So I asked if it was accident or something deliberate?

“C’mon, man. C’mon,” Dansby said. “It’s not a secret. They gotta do what they gotta do to win, man. They gonna do what they gotta do to win. It’s just how they operate.”

Dansby suspects foul play from 2008 game in New England | ProFootballTalk

The league is responsible for the communications equipment. That's what was said when the Steelers complained about this same issue at the start of the season. The NFL cleared the Pats of any wrongdoing because it has nothing to do with the Pats.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The league is responsible for the communications equipment. That's what was said when the Steelers complained about this same issue at the start of the season. The NFL cleared the Pats of any wrongdoing because it has nothing to do with the Pats.

I think the issue goes to just because the NFL controls it doesn't mean that a team couldn't manipulate it. Now to me no big issue with this as we have seen this happen with multiple teams throughout the season beyond just the Pats. The Pats are just always viewed of everything that goes wrong in a game is their fault and they are somehow trying to get an advantage. Not everything is some mysterious conspiracy where the Pats are cheating to win.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the issue goes to just because the NFL controls it doesn't mean that a team couldn't manipulate it. Now to me no big issue with this as we have seen this happen with multiple teams throughout the season beyond just the Pats. The Pats are just always viewed of everything that goes wrong in a game is their fault and they are somehow trying to get an advantage. Not everything is some mysterious conspiracy where the Pats are cheating to win.

Exactly. I stubbed my toe this morning. I think it's because the Pats are cheating. That's how most of the fools on here think.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....lol,....I was at that fkkn game,...from what I read the Cardinals didn't even wanna get off the plane when they landed/saw snow on the ground at Logan-Airport/peed their pants,....it was like watching the Washington-generals playing the harlem-globetrotters at the ol' Gaarden,.....a poor-pathetic/performance by them.

If my team got blown out 47-7, I would be looking for any excuse I could get, too.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If my team got blown out 47-7, I would be looking for any excuse I could get, too.
......lol,....8-fkkn years ago too,......I said earlier that Kurt Warner ''embaressdly'' joked about it on NFL-NTWRK, and never mentioned headphone-problems.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. I stubbed my toe this morning. I think it's because the Pats are cheating. That's how most of the fools on here think.

Isn't it so many cunts on here What happened to the real men and not the whiny excuse making bitches?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't it so many cunts on here What happened to the real men and not the whiny excuse making bitches?

Might want to talk to your fellow Patriot fan that started the thread about how the Broncos aren't selling tickets to Patriots fans and somehow that is "doushy"

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might want to talk to your fellow Patriot fan that started the thread about how the Broncos aren't selling tickets to Patriots fans and somehow that is "doushy"

I don't care what the Jones's do down the street. i worry about myself and my family. To me the game is played between the lines and not gonna point out another team for roids,film,air pressure,bounty, salary cap etc etc. I get pissed when a dope like Chandler wants to smoke dope the week of the playoffs and would have no problem with him getting benched. I have sped, drank and drove, cheated on tests and been incarcerated. But a lot of posters on here are holy rollers and never done anything wrong. And then they want to wag there fingers like schools kid "cheatriots" look in the fucking mirror unless your team has never had an infraction, that's what we call hypocrites. Pats fall in the middle of teams with violations btw

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care what the Jones's do down the street. i worry about myself and my family. To me the game is played between the lines and not gonna point out another team for roids,film,air pressure,bounty, salary cap etc etc. I get pissed when a dope like Chandler wants to smoke dope the week of the playoffs and would have no problem with him getting benched. I have sped, drank and drove, cheated on tests and been incarcerated. But a lot of posters on here are holy rollers and never done anything wrong. And then they want to wag there fingers like schools kid "cheatriots" look in the fucking mirror unless your team has never had an infraction, that's what we call hypocrites. Pats fall in the middle of teams with violations btw

Oh I understand. I have pointed out many times my anger towards Von Miller for getting caught with drugs in his system and for Wolfe who got suspended for PED use. You are right we have a lot of fans on here that try to justify away their own team's actions on and off the field yet then rip apart others and their teams for the very same thing.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But at some point, people need to step back and need to really look at what they're saying. It really does sound pretty stupid from otherwise intelligent people. Considering that all eyes are on the Patriots it seems incredible that they'd try something like that and think no one would notice.

I think at this point, players and coaches do it because there's a very small possibility it might do something to help them so why not. Brandon Marshall is complaining Gronk pushes off 98% of time because perhaps he'll get a call or two.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we really need to say once again that the NFL controls all headsets...

Did the headsets cause Reid to NOT call a time-out or Palmer to basically run out the clock?