• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaepernick total QBR

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. I am an equal opportunity basher. You fuck up or act the fool and I bash you whether your name is Colin Kaepernick or Tom Brady.

To you, everyone should be perfect which is simply unrealistic no matter if this is the NFL or not. If a guy drops a pass he sucks then the next play he scores a TD you say "well he shouldn't have dropped the pass before."

You are a troll and everyone knows it and I don't understand why you haven't been banned. I don't even think you are a true 49ers fan.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
As bad as it is, it's still an attempt to improve on passer rating stats.

A failed attempt. Passer rating isn't everything, but it's a good indication of efficiency. Total QBR isn't even a stat.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To you, everyone should be perfect which is simply unrealistic no matter if this is the NFL or not. If a guy drops a pass he sucks then the next play he scores a TD you say "well he shouldn't have dropped the pass before."

You are a troll and everyone knows it and I don't understand why you haven't been banned. I don't even think you are a true 49ers fan.

Its true I expect performance out of highly paid professionals. As for your troll comment, you can take it and shove it up your ass.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't trust QBR for the reasons others have already stated. However, the passer rating stat shows that Kaep has had a rating of 92.9 or better in 5 of 8 games this year. There was one game he had 89.0 and two games where he was 20.1 and 49.9. You can probably guess which two games the 20.1 and 49.9 came from. And as you all know, passer rating doesn't give credit for running plays. Kaep is actually having a decent season, IMO. He should only get better as the season goes along.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its true I expect performance out of highly paid professionals. As for your troll comment, you can take it and shove it up your ass.

Because its true?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because its true?

No. Because I don't really give a shit about your opinion. You just try to stir shit up without providing any thing of value to the board.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Because I don't really give a shit about your opinion. You just try to stir shit up without providing any thing of value to the board.

Talking about yourself??

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I remember him from the ESPN boards, both the Niners board and the San Francisco Giants board. His act is old. I'll give him credit in that he is kind of a clever troll in that he makes you think he is interested in serious conversation, but then after a while you realize that he just likes to annoy people. I believe he has also been known as Nolan Nonsense, Harbaugh Hooey, and Mozart's Ghost. He may or may not be a true Niners fan and Giants fan. If he is, it is kinda sad that he trolls the boards of his favorite teams.

I know that this message board is not covered by the First Amendment, but I still think we should just let Toby say what he wants to say. We all know his act and can choose to ignore it if we want. Even if the moderators banned him for breaking a term or condition of this site, what's to stop him from registering under another name? Maybe it's not even worth banning him. Just let the guy spout his nonsense. We shouldn't let it bother us.

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QBR is just ESPNs attempt to be more relevant to football... I ignore it mostly...Kaep looks better and Niners are winning the Winning part is the most important stat...

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QBR is just ESPNs attempt to be more relevant to football... I ignore it mostly...Kaep looks better and Niners are winning the Winning part is the most important stat...

That's what counts.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't trust QBR for the reasons others have already stated. However, the passer rating stat shows that Kaep has had a rating of 92.9 or better in 5 of 8 games this year. There was one game he had 89.0 and two games where he was 20.1 and 49.9. You can probably guess which two games the 20.1 and 49.9 came from. And as you all know, passer rating doesn't give credit for running plays. Kaep is actually having a decent season, IMO. He should only get better as the season goes along.

I agree. Both QBR and passing ratings are flawed, they're just tools to try to gauge how effective a single player is who plays the most important position in a team game. I think it's interesting Kaep's QBR over the last two games

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I agree. Both QBR and passing ratings are flawed, they're just tools to try to gauge how effective---

Except the QBR "try" failed miserably. It's a waste of time to even think about much less cite.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Both QBR and passing ratings are flawed, they're just tools to try to gauge how effective a single player is who plays the most important position in a team game. I think it's interesting Kaep's QBR over the last two games

Right now QBR and passer rating are concurring that Kaep has been very effective as of late. He seems to have settled into a good groove now. He is taking care of the football and taking what the defense gives him. As the season goes along and we get some receivers back, I am confident that Kaep will take his game to another level. I am sure that Greg Roman is already working on game plans and extra wrinkles to add to our offense when the time comes.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except the QBR "try" failed miserably. It's a waste of time to even think about much less cite.

With ESPN controlling QBR and not being open about how it is calculated, we as fans have good reason to be distrustful.