• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaepernick - one hit wonder or here to stay?

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just heard that Kaepernick's jersey has out sold RG3's jersey. I think the public loves this guy. Just wait till the season starts. I got the feeling he will be the topic of many NFL network conversations through out the season and I can't wait. Cause I own him in a full keeper league yippie ki yay mo fo!

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my mind 35+ is a huge game, I'd call anything over 25 a "big" game, with 20 being my expected average game, or at least that's what I hope for.

The Top elite Qbs avg 20-25 pts a game... so I don't consider that a "big game" unless its from a bye week replacement. 35+ to me is a "big" game in fantasy for a QB... but that's my opinion

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not totally sold on him either but if he doubled his production from last year...you scored

Like i said before.. Crabtree will be a huge loss!!! if kaps still had crabtree for this year id view him as a top 6-7 Qb... for Now i got him number 11

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep hearing the loss of Crabtree will hurt. but in reality Crabtree was irrelevant. That fact is Kaep basically made by Crabtree into an elite wr, he could do it with anyone. The fact that Kaep chose to throw to him was really unrelated. kaep will just move on and pick another wr/te to make great. Boldin fits the bill nicely or Davis. Mark my words one of them will be the new Crab. Crab is not elite he just was the beneficiary of having and elite QB. Just like on GB or NO or NE every wr seems to be lights out. Well it's not a coincidence they keep having all these out of now where great wrs. Same will happen for Kaeps wrs. Just my two sense I could be wrong.

Crabs was the best YAC guy in the league over Kap's 10 game stretch last year. He has great hands and is an elite WR in the open field, he wont be easily replaced.