• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Justin Fields: Is this why he was dropping in some mocks?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it isn’t
Got in more fights in high school over a kid who had epilsepy. I wasn't going to allow anyone to poke fun at Bobby Bryant and they tried.

Bobby would have bouts, he couldn't control, this isn't the case with Fields?

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying that what I'm saying is seizures just happen at any time doesn't have to be under pressure I've seen it many times one minute the person is completely fine the next they are having a seizure I have relatives and friends who have seizures

What is crazy about this is, its not clear if he is having episodes or had one and is now on medication. Your previous comment appears to suggest you think he has them regularly, and could even have them in games, although its never happened at OSU. Again man, i didn't mean to blow this up, it just felt wrong for you to be like oh heck no this dude will spazz out on 3rd and goal and lose the game. Lol. I'm good for squashing this, i said what i needed to say

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pass don't need a guy that with the game on the line and starts having an epilepsy episode

Even though I'm not a big fan of Fields, where is your heart and class to post a comment like this?

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he is having the problems in college it's only going to be worse from the grind in the NFL

So now you have taken a correspondence course to become an MD . . . . . please tell us more!

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so let’s go over this real slowly for you . In the prime if your life you can take meds and manage it . Their are no recorded episodes during his time at OSU . They are managed . Now when you get to middle age to sr citizen status then it could be an issue

I'm afraid you didn't go over it slow enough for Dr. Country.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is crazy about this is, its not clear if he is having episodes or had one and is now on medication. Your previous comment appears to suggest you think he has them regularly, and could even have them in games, although its never happened at OSU. Again man, i didn't mean to blow this up, it just felt wrong for you to be like oh heck no this dude will spazz out on 3rd and goal and lose the game. Lol. I'm good for squashing this, i said what i needed to say

I mean to blow this up because what Country posted was totally uncalled for.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The kid has been in the spotlight for the last several years and nobody knew about this. It's a non factor.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's people's problems they take things completely out of context and take it however they want then get butt hurt over something that wasn't meant the way they are thinking

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me start with epilepsy is a serious neurological condition. It is not always grown out of and medication doesn’t always work properly. The 19 pick is worth it...more than that and the team’s risk may be too high.

Country brings up a good point with concussions. There are various articles on the subject from all different vantages. Common sense would say there is obvious risk for a person with epilepsy taking a head shot by a 300 pound monster. We have to consider the risk involved with drafting him. Like I said, giving up a single first rounder may be worth it; however more than that and I say no. TBI has cut short a few promising careers without epilepsy. I can imagine Fields after suffering his first one will have advice to retire early and take his money and run.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree, the sting is gone for me though, I'm sure it was just one of those moments we all have.
Country is fired up for the draft like all of us.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's people's problems they take things completely out of context and take it however they want then get butt hurt over something that wasn't meant the way they are thinking

BS . . . . .I clearly read what you posted and I took nothing out of context. Maybe you should do more thinking before you post since you have a habit of posting a lot of BS.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me start with epilepsy is a serious neurological condition. It is not always grown out of and medication doesn’t always work properly. The 19 pick is worth it...more than that and the team’s risk may be too high.

Country brings up a good point with concussions. There are various articles on the subject from all different vantages. Common sense would say there is obvious risk for a person with epilepsy taking a head shot by a 300 pound monster. We have to consider the risk involved with drafting him. Like I said, giving up a single first rounder may be worth it; however more than that and I say no. TBI has cut short a few promising careers without epilepsy. I can imagine Fields after suffering his first one will have advice to retire early and take his money and run.

"pass don't need a guy that with the game on the line and starts having an epilepsy episode"
-- This was the issue

I don't disagree at all, that he is taking a risk playing QB in the NFL with his condition.
I understand if teams pass on him because of this, this thing happens all the time.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BS . . . . .I clearly read what you posted and I took nothing out of context. Maybe you should do more thinking before you post since you have a habit of posting a lot of BS.
No you are getting butt hurt over something taking it the way you want I'm done get the hell over it tired of peoples bullshit

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, the sting is gone for me though, I'm sure it was just one of those moments we all have.
Country is fired up for the draft like all of us.

Peace brother, I'm calming down I hope.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"pass don't need a guy that with the game on the line and starts having an epilepsy episode"
-- This was the issue

I don't disagree at all, that he is taking a risk playing QB in the NFL with his condition.
I understand if teams pass on him because of this, this thing happens all the time.

I get it. Country isn’t known for being rational in his speech. It doesn’t make him wrong seeing as stress can induce seizures in those with epilepsy. It is a listed risk factor, even though I am not saying that is Fields.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't making fun of the man or disrespecting him in any way what I said could very well happen and people get pissed off on truths and facts everything can't be PC it's the real world

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you are getting butt hurt over something taking it the way you want I'm done get the hell over it tired of peoples bullshit

How can I be butt hurt when I'm not even a big fan of Fields? I just think you wipe before you shit without engaging the brain that God gave you before you post so much off the wall BS.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it. Country isn’t known for being rational in his speech. It doesn’t make him wrong seeing as stress can induce seizures in those with epilepsy. It is a listed risk factor, even though I am not saying that is Fields.

Gkekoa, visualize and breakdown what he said....its comical...if you can't relate....extremely offensive if you can