• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just Win

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:director:

I want the Sharks to take control of their playoff position tonight against the Yotes. I know there are many different teams the Sharks could face in the 1st round, but I rather secure the 2nd seed and face whoever ends up 7th. The Sharks have shown they can beat anybody in the west, and they must start that domination tonight against the yotes.

:pizza: :pizza: sounds good tonight

Let's Go ShArKs !!!!!!

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:director:

I want the Sharks to take control of their playoff position tonight against the Yotes. I know there are many different teams the Sharks could face in the 1st round, but I rather secure the 2nd seed and face whoever ends up 7th. The Sharks have shown they can beat anybody in the west, and they must start that domination tonight against the yotes.

:pizza: :pizza: sounds good tonight

Let's Go ShArKs !!!!!!

I agree with everything. Get it done Sharks.

koblix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Sharks!!!!

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even with the last two lousy games, Sharks are still 26-6-4 since mid-January. Hopefully, tonight won't be a third straight loss heading into the playoffs, especially on Fan Appreciation Night. The organization should be very thankful for the loyal fan support despite the wicked playoff exits over the last few seasons.

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid 2nd period, especially by Niemi. Great save there right near the end of the period with Phoenix on the PP.

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know it is a tight race when there is only one day left in the season and there are still three possible opponents for the first round. (I would prefer LA).

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:thumb: :clap2: :second:

Well here we go everybody, let's c what happens between Hawks vs Wings tomorrow.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know it is a tight race when there is only one day left in the season and there are still three possible opponents for the first round. (I would prefer LA).

I just wanted to say that I wasn't able to watch until about 16 minutes left in the third and the Sharks sucked for the part that I watched. Sounds like they were better earlier in the game. They really tried to give it away. Still they got the win and 2nd place which is what I was hoping for. Maybe the playoffs will get them in gear again. Niemi is a difference maker.

I said before the final 8 games that I wanted the Sharks to go 6-2 and they went 5-2-1. Not too bad. If the Sharks make it to the 2nd round, it'll be interesting to see if they even needed to finish 2nd to get home ice. The way Detroit is playing lately makes you wonder. But I digress, that's still a loooong ways off. And no first round matchup can be taken lightly.

If Chicago loses in regulation tomorrow the Sharks get LA, if Chicago loses in OT they get them, if Chicago wins they get Ponicks. With Detroit having nothing to play for and Chicago needing points still to clinch, I think Chicago will get it done. I predict that Ponicks will be the Sharks' first round matchup. But looking back at where this team was in the middle of January and looking at them now, there's really not much you can complain about (except Wallin :L ). So I'm really excited about these playoffs, whatever team they draw!

:stevie: (not sure why this is here but it amused me)

madcap9999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
We should root for the Hawks to win in regulation today - then we have VAN-LA, SJ-PHX, CHI-DET, ANA-NSH. Not bad considering a possible 2nd round could work out well for the Sharks. Let's say Chi gets by Det in the first round they play Vancouver most likely after they beat on LA. And if SJ advances they play the Ducks-Preds winner. Can't ask for a more fortunate outcome than that.

koblix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CHI has the tie-breaker over DAL with OTL. Why DAL still have a chance?

Sharks playoff options from CHI/DET game Sunday - CHI win (reg or OT), Sharks play PHX; CHI win (SO), Sharks play NSH; CHI loss (OT/SO) Sharks play CHI; CHI loss (reg) Sharks play L.A.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CHI has the tie-breaker over DAL with OTL. Why DAL still have a chance?

Because (if CHI loses and DAL wins in regulation or OT), they have the same # of non-shootout wins (38) and then it goes to head-to-head record and I didn't look it up but am guessing Dallas won the season series vs. Chicago so they'd win out?

madcap9999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
So we're playing LA? Looks like we need Dallas to win tonight to kick Chi out.

koblix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot about head to head tie breaker. DAL won the season series, 3-1.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Dallas wins in anything but a shootout all 5 teams from the Pacific make the playoffs. That's pretty damn impressive.

Glad to see my prediction was spot on. :thumb: :p

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because (if CHI loses and DAL wins in regulation or OT), they have the same # of non-shootout wins (38) and then it goes to head-to-head record and I didn't look it up but am guessing Dallas won the season series vs. Chicago so they'd win out?

OT should be the same, whether in OT or SO. Not sure why they make that distinction... Maybe that leaves the door open to drop the SO at some point, which would be just fine. :lm:

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know what you mean but (to me), it's still different... winning in (regular season) OT is semi-legit... it's just a 5-minute 4-on-4, right?

Winning in the shootout is just fucking bullshit luck (that they should get rid of ASAP).

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's all I can say. No more pointing fingers, no blah blah talk. Show up and play with PASSION,PRIDE,POISE.

Look into the mirror and what do u see?

Ohyeah I want Randy and Drew back, fuck these Versus announcers.

*I liked Eager's hit on Sedin, but it was kinda dirty.

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah I want Randy and Drew back, fuck these Versus announcers.

My god... can they make it more obvious that they really want VAN to win this? When they were talking about Pav going to the net with the "snow" they were talking about it like he was pitching razorblades and acid at him.

Please... my 5 year old god daughter can handle it - it was pathetic.