• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just the facts Maam!

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying others haven't been a part of the league making money but to think that RG had nothing to do with all of that is ridiculous. When it comes to the CBA agreement RG was doing what the owners wanted. Yes Kraft came in and helped seal the deal but there is a reason that right after everybody was saying the Owners won out huge in this deal and that was because RG held his ground against the players. He played chicken and won big for the owners. Wouldn't surprise me if RG and Kraft played a little good cop/bad cop in that situation to try and get the deal done.

AS for the revenue increasing yes you are right it has increased but not like we have seen under RG. The economy went in the crapper yet the NFL grew like crazy when most other businesses were going downhill in a hurry. He has helped to increase viewership not only in the US but overseas they are selling out every overseas game in a matter of hours after the tickets have been released. HE has helped take the NFL international.

As for the second part of your post, you can trace it directly to RK more so than RG. Kraft is the one negotiating the big money tv deals.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for the second part of your post, you can trace it directly to RK more so than RG. Kraft is the one negotiating the big money tv deals.

I'm not saying RK wasn't a huge part of it but to think that RG wasn't at least a small part of it is ignorant in my opinion. He doesn't just sit in his office twiddling his thumbs as much as some of you would like others to think that is exactly what he does. Owners are going to look at the bottom dollar and then look at Goodell and go things are good with this guy in charge. I mean we have reached a point that the shortest major sport in the country time wise for a season is still the most talked about league even in the off season. They are going to look at all that and say "times are good!"

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying RK wasn't a huge part of it but to think that RG wasn't at least a small part of it is ignorant in my opinion. He doesn't just sit in his office twiddling his thumbs as much as some of you would like others to think that is exactly what he does. Owners are going to look at the bottom dollar and then look at Goodell and go things are good with this guy in charge. I mean we have reached a point that the shortest major sport in the country time wise for a season is still the most talked about league even in the off season. They are going to look at all that and say "times are good!"

If the notes from the deflategate investigation he will be toast, imho.

Probably will be shredded then burned, but would love to read all of the investigations notes, along with all emails between the parties involved.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As more and more of the facts come out, what will the new mantra be by the haters?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is safe to say there are a lot of people out there that support Brady in this case. There are also a lot of people out there that are against him in this case and feel he cheated (some even both support him AND think he cheated). How come every time someone that supports him says or writes something it becomes a thread???