• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just Say No To Winston

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy may be talented, but he is too much of a head case to be drafted by any team.

Unfortunately, our FO will fall in love with his workout and draft another project with their #1 pick and we will waste another 4 years before getting a real QB ( you know, since Fisher doesn't want to develop the one we may already have ).

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy may be talented, but he is too much of a head case to be drafted by any team.

Unfortunately, our FO will fall in love with his workout and draft another project with their #1 pick and we will waste another 4 years before getting a real QB ( you know, since Fisher doesn't want to develop the one we may already have ).

:agree:

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jameis is a low down rapist lying Thief scum bag. Who they gave the Heisman to. Can you believe that?

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only part that i disagree with is him being a project. He has more balls and more upside than Samantha. Winston gets his team riled up and ready to play despite any lousy play they rally behind him. Say what you want but the kid is a play-maker and great motivational leader imho. His only knock is his immaturity, which at age 20..eh yeah can be a bit disturbing. Anybody is better than the bump on a log Bradford, who just walks to the sideline with his head down after countless 3 & outs, no motivation or spunk. His collect a check attitude is whats gonna get him run out of town along with all the injuries. I'm all for Mariotta tho

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only part that i disagree with is him being a project. He has more balls and more upside than Samantha. Winston gets his team riled up and ready to play despite any lousy play they rally behind him. Say what you want but the kid is a play-maker and great motivational leader imho. His only knock is his immaturity, which at age 20..eh yeah can be a bit disturbing. Anybody is better than the bump on a log Bradford, who just walks to the sideline with his head down after countless 3 & outs, no motivation or spunk. His collect a check attitude is whats gonna get him run out of town along with all the injuries. I'm all for Mariotta tho

Wow, haven't heard anybody describe the incontinent boy like that except me! I like it! Nice job (and accurate) Jermaine.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We dont need another player who has trouble learning Spanish

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say no to Winston as well. Just another Manziel, only more talented. In the long run, he's going to hurt the team that drafts him with his antics more than help them.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take the under on his projected wonderlic score.

STLADAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
imo Morriota or Hudley mid first ... Winston will be good just liability for sure

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jermaine

When I said project, I meant it because of what is going on between his ears, not his football talent and drive.

This guy had the chance to be the #1 draft pick and blew it because he can't get out of his own head. If he's like this in college, imagine what he will do with millions of dollars in his pocket.

That is why he is a project.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YALL OUT YO DAM MINE!! You guys are harsh. Quick to judge. How do you know the girl wasn't in it for the money or because Jameis pissed her off? You don't.

You fuckers never stole a soda from Burger King? Never stole food in college?

This kid 20 years old, from Alabama, is a winner and has all the tools. Look at what he's done on the field as a TEENAGER people. I get it his "crimes" have been off the wall, but he needs to mature.

And he's not starting this week versus Clemson at home.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YALL OUT YO DAM MINE!! You guys are harsh. Quick to judge.
Its hard to tell if he is the next Cam Newton or the next Jamarcus Russell at this point.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,954.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree he is a head case. I wouldnt want my team to draft him either

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam Newton is more of a ground and pound QB that ran the Read option in college. He's not as accurate as Jameis right now. Jameis is running a Pro style offense RIGHT NOW. Not that it's saying much, but Jameis is the best QB in Florida - NFL or college. Jamarrcus was just really dumb, had a good D and some good RB's. He could throw it forever and Al Davis loved that.. The Raiders choked on that one.

Jameis has that fire and the will to win. Don't get me wrong, he's done some stupid shit... He speaks Alabmanian, but the boy can play football. Marriotta is good, but we will see what he's made of after the year. Marriotta also runs a spread offense that may not translate and he might be a bigger IF than Jameis in the NFL. Marriotta has struggled against a good Defense (Stanford) the past 2 years, but other than that he has owned the Pac 12 (no defense conference).

It's a toss up for me at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only part that i disagree with is him being a project. He has more balls
and more upside than Samantha. Winston gets his team riled up and ready to play
despite any lousy play they rally behind him. Say what you want but the kid is
a play-maker and great motivational leader imho. His only knock is his
immaturity, which at age 20..eh yeah can be a bit disturbing.

Well said. When his team is chillaxing, going thru the motions - he is pulling a Brady/Rivers and is getting everyone hyped on the sideline.. Then they comeback and win. Look at the Auburn game. A 19 year old came back and won the game, ending the SEC's 6-7 year dominance?

He will settle down and mature. I hope

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there is a really good chance that Winston and Hundley stay in school.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jameis has a good feel for the game and can take it over when he wants.

Only a few QB's like that come through once in a blue moon. Will he fuck it up? Again I hope not.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can always accept a more lucrative baseball contract and enjoy an injury free, money filled career that goes decades beyond what his NFL career would have been.

That's if he's not drafted in the early rounds, which we all know he will be.

The kid cannot lose.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Rams fans are already this down on themselves that they think they're gonna get a top 5 draft pick?