• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just Looked at the Pokes' Schedule

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No they don't. Seattle has torched teams all year that can't rush the passer.
Go back and watch the 2014 game in Seattle. Then watch the 3rd preseason game this year when Dallas ran all over Seattle. Kam still has Zeke's clear marks on his chest

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go back and watch the 2014 game in Seattle. Then watch the 3rd preseason game this year when Dallas ran all over Seattle. Kam still has Zeke's clear marks on his chest

A preseason game and another early regular season game from years ago? Wow. There are plenty of non desperate arguments to be made for Dallas, but whatever...

Anyways, harolds right. You want to have this conversation, bring it up on the gen board. In between being whiny and hypocritical of course.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uncle Julio's Grapevine is the best in the state IMO. Dallas does have tough games, but they are due to get some of their injured back, and I'd be surprised if they finish worse than 13-3. Dallas has more to worry about than home field, they need to beat the Giants in their building or they may not win the division. Playoffs will be about match-ups, the Giants are a tough match-up for Dallas and Dallas matches up well with Seattle

I would put the Boys at 13-3/12-4 range. Division road games are a bitch and maybe a slip up somewhere else. On paper Dallas probably does match up but it's a tall task to ask a rookie QB to defeat one of the best D's in the league with multiple playoff games under their belt. Not saying I doubt the kids talent just saying tall task.