• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just imagine if Kaepernick had Wilson's work ethic and poise

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick is already a fine quarterback, but I think he would be downright scary if he had any work ethic, or the poise to handle pressure.

Maybe Kaepernick will learn to become a leader in time. I'm betting he will for sure.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm betting he will too. While it's been fun taking shots at him this year, he's got all the tools to be a dangerous QB. It would be great if the star QB on our biggest division rival turned into a one hit wonder but I doubt we're gonna get that lucky.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kyle boller and jamarcus russell had all the "tools" too

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kyle boller and jamarcus russell had all the "tools" too

That's certainly true, Kaepernick could very well crash and burn. Hell, it would be to my team's benefit if he did. I'm just saying the jury's still out.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would certainly be funny to watch all the bandwagoners jump back on the kaep train after jumping off these past couple of weeks

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone either has that or they don't … Some things are just not coachable… It's within the person… Joe Montana couldn't be coached to not crack under pressure… It was just the way he was…

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick is a frontrunner. I dont believe that it's going to click for him.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe its about his work ethic, it's about his mental attributes. He doesn't carry himself like a leader nor does he even remotely act like one. Looks like he is losing the locker room also. He isn't that stand up guy that people like to protect including his team mates and sooner or later they will quit on him.

It really is to bad that he focuses on himself before the team and i do not want to hear that he doesn't because the proof is out their. ( sex tape, nude pics, Miami cap because it Matches etc etc etc. )

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe its about his work ethic, it's about his mental attributes. He doesn't carry himself like a leader nor does he even remotely act like one. Looks like he is losing the locker room also. He isn't that stand up guy that people like to protect including his team mates and sooner or later they will quit on him.

It really is to bad that he focuses on himself before the team and i do not want to hear that he doesn't because the proof is out their. ( sex tape, nude pics, Miami cap because it Matches etc etc etc. )

He has a bit of the unstable child man attributes, whereas Wilson is married, doesn't hang out with skeezies with giant butts, or tattoo parlors. Wilson is a stable man, while Krap is wondering how he got where he is, and has no clue where he's going.

Its a belief in oneself, and knowing whats important.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's playing like crap but there's huge problems with the targets he has right now. I don't think that Crabtree is that good but he's way better than what they have out there right now. Vernon Davis has been limping around all year on top of it.

Still, if he could have pulled something out of his ass against NO or Carolina they could have won those games. He bought into his own hype and now he's paying the price for it. Newton was able to recover from a pretty awful start last season and he's turning into a solid starting QB. Kaep can probably do the same. But there's no comparing him and Wilson though. Wilson has the guts to try to rally guys when he's playing bad football. Kaep seems to be the moping type.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick has been bad this year and while some attribute that to the problems at WR, I think it has more to do with not being able to consistently go thru his reads.

Wilson has always spread the ball around to various receivers, while Kaep seem to throw to one or two players. The reason for that is ability to go thru your reads and not use a certain player for a crutch.

Kaep could still pull it together, but the clock is ticking for him. 49ers are going to have to look for a QB in the draft, so they can have a backup plan if Kaep continues looking bad.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
cou5.jpg

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's playing like crap but there's huge problems with the targets he has right now. I don't think that Crabtree is that good but he's way better than what they have out there right now. Vernon Davis has been limping around all year on top of it.

Still, if he could have pulled something out of his ass against NO or Carolina they could have won those games. He bought into his own hype and now he's paying the price for it. Newton was able to recover from a pretty awful start last season and he's turning into a solid starting QB. Kaep can probably do the same. But there's no comparing him and Wilson though. Wilson has the guts to try to rally guys when he's playing bad football. Kaep seems to be the moping type.

It's not just the targets. He's visibly rattled under any kind of pressure in the pocket.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next season will be the telling tale if Keap is a one hit wonder or not. Weather or not if he puts the offseason work in or not will show on the field. I still think he has a lot of talent but it comes down to can he put all together. Time will tell.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never been on the bandwagon. I certainly enjoyed watching him have a good partial season last year and play well in the playoffs, but I never once thought he was a sure thing. He doesn't go through his progressions, unless he has absolutely no pressure on him. His first instinct is to run when things break down. He is fast but not quick, which he needs to be if he's going to be able to consistently avoid pressure. Since he does not effectively go through his reads, he needs to be quick in order to get out in space. I hope he can learn to settle down under pressure and make proper pre-snap reads but I'm not sold that he will ever be able to do so. If he does I will be pleasantly surprised.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched one of the press conferences Wilson had where he mentioned there are times in a game where he had to rely on the 4th or 5th read when the play breaks down. While I don't believe that Kaepernick is a one read QB, I doubt he'll get that far down the reads and this is something he needs to become an effective QB. The Niners have a great O-line, but you could see that Kaepernick is visibly shaken when the opponents put pressure on him.

He either relies too much on the read-option which seemed to not be as effective this year or be comfortable in the pocket, which also doesn't help him much with the receivers he have.

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not talking crap on the guy until we play them again. Lets face it, he was a play or two away from winning a ring last year. He cant be that bad.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I'm not talking crap on the guy until we play them again. Lets face it, he was a play or two away from winning a ring last year. He cant be that bad.

He's not that bad; but he's certainly no Aaron Rodgers. And Russell has made him look like a CFL QB this season.