• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just hopped over to the Nebraska team page....boy how things have changed in Lincoln

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but its nebraska that wants to paint Texas as the reason they left. Just man up and say you wanted more $$$, its ok. Also the braska fans take it too far, one of ya'lls fans is on a serious Baylor/ken starr rant that's been going on all week.

That would be HuskerinBig10. He was a stage 5 clinger about Bevo every other day at ESPN and has carried that over to the Hoop. Dude is obsessed with Daddy....

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but its nebraska that wants to paint Texas as the reason they left. Just man up and say you wanted more $$$, its ok. Also the braska fans take it too far, one of ya'lls fans is on a serious Baylor/ken starr rant that's been going on all week.
Nebraska left because of perceived instability in the conference; the chance for more $$$; the alliance for more research $$$ and sharing; and people seem to forget that Nebraska has had an interest in joining the B1G since the Devaney days. The fact that Nebraska never really cared for the Big XII's power distribution and the destruction of the Big 8 was pretty far down the list for reasons to leave. The opportunities were just better for Nebraska all around in the B1G. It's that simple.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At my old site, which has since been shut down, the Huskers and 'Horns were pretty simpatico. Hell, they practically had an alliance. At the Hoop it's more like Westside Story. :laugh3:

wss.gif

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lets go at it JohnDyer.

Did Texas leave the SWC and did the SWC fold? Yes or no.

Did texas leave the SWC for more money? Yes or no.

Did Texas threaten to leave the Big 12 in 2010 with Texas Tech, A&M, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, and Colorado/Baylor? Yes or no.

Did Texas admit at the 2010 Big 12 Meetings that Texas did in fact talk to three conferences about joining them, PAC 10, ACC, and B1G? yes or No.

Was Larry Scott of the PAC 10 flying around the Big 12 schools extending invites? Yes or no.

Did Texas politicians threaten holy war(again) about Texas going to the PAC 10 without Baylor? Yes or no.

Did Colorado leave the Big 12 First? yes or no.

Did Texas sign the LHN Contract on December 24, 2010? Yes or No.

Did Deloss Dodds and William Powers sign that contract for Texas? Yes or no.

Are Deloss Dodds and William Powers stupid? Yes or no.

Do you think Deloss Dodds and/or William Powers did not read that contract? Yes or no.

Did this contract have in it contract terms of Two or more Big 12 games and show High School Games? yes or No.

Did Texas FAIL to tell the Big 12 about these contract terms at the Big 12 meetings in 2011? yes or No.

Did Nebraska leave the Big 12 First? Yes or no.

Did Texas A&M and Missouri leave the Big 12? yes or no.

Did Oklahoma threaten to leave the Big 12 in September of 2011? Yes or no.

Nebraska did not leave for more money. Nebraska wanted away from psycho Texas. Looks like three other teams wanted to also, and a fifth team, Oklahoma threatened to.

It is okay for a Texas fan to admit that Texas loves to royally fuck over their conference mates any chance they can.

HuskerinBig10

Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be HuskerinBig10. He was a stage 5 clinger about Bevo every other day at ESPN and has carried that over to the Hoop. Dude is obsessed with Daddy....

The reason I despise some Texas posters so much is because of TexasExes.

TexasExes was a Stage 100 Clinger on Nebraska. Every post or thread he had was about Nebraska.

I come back in 2008 from my yearly sabbatical to find a stark raving Texas lunatic on the ESPN boards. TomHusker will admit how bad TexasExes(fearthefortyAcres, FearBevo, Orangeblood, etc) was. In the pickems Texasexes was horrid and usually quit after the third week because he was already eliminated.

He was so bad at ESPN for violation of rules, he was banned from ESPN probably 50 times, but kept coming back under different guises but the usual anti Nebraska vile and vitriol was a dead giveaway.

I educated TexasExes on many things over there. I had to explain to him how Texas politics was involved in the formation of the Big 12. I learned all about the Permanent School Fund Texas has and how the politicians threatened the U of T of being cutoff. And Texas loves money.

After I left the ESPN Big 12 Board for the Big 10 board, the rest of the ESPN Big 12 board told him to fuck off.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TexasExes is harmless. One of the best trolls on the hoop. (Troll is not derogatory here.) He has a knack for getting under the skin of many Husker fans.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I LOVE that fact that HuskerinBig10 couldn't help himself and proved my point on this thread. Thank you crazy husker fan. Try to get over it, you're in the B1G conference now where the football isn't as good so you should be able to compete.

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-------
In a couple of years maybe more money but right now that's not they case. Nebraska left due to the instability of the Big 12 Conference at the time of their departure. And quite frankly it's (the Big 12) still the conference that will probably implode unless they do expand.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UT fans always show up in these Nebraska threads, yet we never show up in theirs anymore.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just go ahead and nominate me for 2014 BandwagonCornholer of the Year. My oldest son's next assignment in Oct/Nov will be Offutt AFB. GO BIG RED!

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you gotta do Bamabino is troll the big 12, call yourself a great fan, and talk about the 95 huskers.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you gotta do Bamabino is troll the big 12, call yourself a great fan, and talk about the 95 huskers.

No....we actually have basic training here if you wanna join our squad.

Nobody just jumps on the bandwagon of the greatest fans of all time........having the greatest team to have ever played before.......and having gotten out of the shittiest conference in the country.

You gotta earn your way into that shit.

HuskerinBig10

Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I LOVE that fact that HuskerinBig10 couldn't help himself and proved my point on this thread. Thank you crazy husker fan. Try to get over it, you're in the B1G conference now where the football isn't as good so you should be able to compete.

Ah, deflection. You know the truth, and reading it must hurt your sphincter.

First off, this thread is about how an Iowa fan was shocked that the banner had basketball in it.

You came over and make your snide remarks, and when the trolling gets too rough for you, you woman up. Your remarks are not even about the topic.

You talk about truth in one remark, yet, you whine about the truths I posted about Baylor.

You talk how Nebraska left for money, I posted how Texas bailed on the SWC for money, how Texas threatened to leave the Big 12, how Texas threatened the Big 12 with the LHN, how four teams left the Big 12, and how a fifth team threatened to leave the Big 12. Yet, you actually think your comment is true without even posting one bit of evidence to back it up. I could post how by Nebraska leaving the Big 12 Nebraska actually gifted the conference more money, and Nebraska saved the Big 12.

Continue to be a a Nebraska dick smoker.

Please know that I lurk with the truths about Texas and will post them at will. The truth must hurt.

Texas fans continue to think that Texas defecates unicorns and rainbows and have done absolutely no wrong.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only truth that needs to be posted is NEBRASKA LEFT THE CONFERENCE. You post nothing but internet rumors, and call them facts. Man up and just say, "nebraska left for more money." It's ok, lots of teams moved for more money. I still have no idea why Husker fans would rather paint UT as this big bad bully and blame them, instead of saying "WE LEFT FOR MORE MONEY." Aggies, mizzou, colorado, maryland, rutger fans can you please inform the Huskers its ok to say you left for the dollar?

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say it with me "nebraska makes more money, especially on the academic side in the B1G" Its ok to say it, nobody will think any less of nebraska.