• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just Classic!

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay Cutler Proudly Watches Son Throw First Tantrum | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

CHICAGO—Telling reporters that it marked a joyous occasion for him as a father, Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler proudly watched his 1-year-old son throw his first-ever temper tantrum Monday. “Hey, looks like my boy had himself quite the hissy fit, just like his old man,” said Cutler after his son Camden reportedly exploded into a tearful rage in response to dropping a juice box handed to him by a staffer at his daycare, screaming and pounding his fists on the ground for several minutes. “My little guy’s barely even a year old, and he’s already throwing tantrums like his dad does on TV. He even stormed out of the room and sulked afterward. Yep, he’s a regular chip off the old block.” Cutler noted that he further swelled up with pride upon watching his son blame his mistake on the other kids

FFSparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“My little guy’s barely even a year old, and he’s already throwing tantrums like his dad does on TV. He even stormed out of the room and sulked afterward. Yep, he’s a regular chip off the old block.”

LOL !

BroncoInCALI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“My little guy’s barely even a year old, and he’s already throwing tantrums like his dad does on TV. He even stormed out of the room and sulked afterward. Yep, he’s a regular chip off the old block.”

LOL !

I wonder if he will eventually make his Daddy return his Library Books for him.......lol

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was hilarious!! But I do have to admit that Cutler is finally growing up. The first thing Marc Trestman did with Cutler was show him hours of video of all his mistakes as a Chicago Bear. Disaster right? Surprisingly no. Cutler took it like a MAN and worked hard to improve. Trestman was the perfect guy for Cutler. The result is Cutler is playing the best football of his career. He's 4th in QBR and 8th in passer rating. Just 6 weeks, but its clear that he's a changed QB. It course it also helps that he actually has time to throw the football for the first time since he's been in Chicago, and good receivers. He finally was given everything to bring out his potential, and I'm glad to see he's taking advantage. I know I criticized him a lot the last few years, but he's won me back as a fan. I loved the way he ran over the safety instead of sliding on Monday night football a few weeks back. This guy plays like a REAL MAN. He's fun to watch!!

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was hilarious!! But I do have to admit that Cutler is finally growing up. The first thing Marc Trestman did with Cutler was show him hours of video of all his mistakes as a Chicago Bear. Disaster right? Surprisingly no. Cutler took it like a MAN and worked hard to improve. Trestman was the perfect guy for Cutler. The result is Cutler is playing the best football of his career. He's 4th in QBR and 8th in passer rating. Just 6 weeks, but its clear that he's a changed QB. It course it also helps that he actually has time to throw the football for the first time since he's been in Chicago, and good receivers. He finally was given everything to bring out his potential, and I'm glad to see he's taking advantage. I know I criticized him a lot the last few years, but he's won me back as a fan. I loved the way he ran over the safety instead of sliding on Monday night football a few weeks back. This guy plays like a REAL MAN. He's fun to watch!!

:whistle::lame:

This thread is for Cutler Bashing only. Get that man love crap outta here!:lol:

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:whistle::lame:

This thread is for Cutler Bashing only. Get that man love crap outta here!:lol:

It's funny because how often have we Broncos fans been told to "get over it" and move on already? I think most of us would not have such a deep dislike for Cutler had he simply whined his way into a trade then left it at that once he "got his wittle way." But then he had to open his cock holster and bad mouth the City of Denver, the Broncos organization, and most of all the team's fans. Fans that cheered for him and were not happy to see him go.

Cutler can roast in football hell. I will never root for him and generally root against the Bears whenever he is taking snaps for them. Do I waste any energy on him? No. It takes no effort at all to hope for a Bears loss and for their opponent to register 800 sacks and 10 pick-6s against Cutler.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny because how often have we Broncos fans been told to "get over it" and move on already? I think most of us would not have such a deep dislike for Cutler had he simply whined his way into a trade then left it at that once he "got his wittle way." But then he had to open his cock holster and bad mouth the City of Denver, the Broncos organization, and most of all the team's fans. Fans that cheered for him and were not happy to see him go.

Cutler can roast in football hell. I will never root for him and generally root against the Bears whenever he is taking snaps for them. Do I waste any energy on him? No. It takes no effort at all to hope for a Bears loss and for their opponent to register 800 sacks and 10 pick-6s against Cutler.

:10::clap::agree::suds:

xBxtxDx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was hilarious!!

I am saddened that it brought you any form of amusement and now I want to kick a puppy.

But I do have to admit that Cutler is finally growing up.

Are you mind-melded with Captain Poutyface to know this?

The first thing Marc Trestman did with Cutler was show him hours of video of all his mistakes as a Chicago Bear. Disaster right? Surprisingly no. Cutler took it like a MAN and worked hard to improve.

Gee, it only took him 7 years in the league to actually try and work hard to improve and I do not doubt that you are an expert on how to take it like a man.

Trestman was the perfect guy for Cutler.

Are they going to have an illegitimate love child?

The result is Cutler is playing the best football of his career. He's 4th in QBR and 8th in passer rating.

Which are the same thing, but I will not give you the benefit of the doubt that you actually meant Total QBR. Also, your reading comprehension skills suck, Cutler is actually third in Total QBR: NFL Total Quarterback Rating - National Football League - ESPN

Just 6 weeks, but its clear that he's a changed QB.

Once again, you know this because you are mind-melded with him? Have your head so far up his ass that no one can tell where he ends and you begin? You have ESP? Wait, then again, I really do not want to know.

I know I criticized him a lot the last few years, but he's won me back as a fan.

What, you called him a woman 100,000,000,000,000 times? Also, I am fairly certain that no one here with the exception of you cares who or who not you are a fan of.

I loved the way he ran over the safety instead of sliding on Monday night football a few weeks back.

Yes, because it is really smart for the franchise QB who is the most important person on a football team to take even more hits than he already does, especially when said player has some minor thing such as diabetes.

How Does Diabetes Affect The Body - Effects of Diabetes

This guy plays like a REAL MAN. He's fun to watch!!

I bet you like you like to watch him play like a REAL MAN perv.

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admit my mistakes like a MAN. Yes, Cutler is 3rd in the NFL in total QBR. Not 4th. My mistake. I take my mistakes like a man, unlike many people who take mistakes like a women. God Bless...

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about the mistake you made thinking Tebow was an NFL QB? Don't see you owning up to that one yet:whistle:

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about the mistake you made thinking Tebow was an NFL QB? Don't see you owning up to that one yet:whistle:

I have owned up to it. I did it on the general NFL board. I admitted I was completely wrong. If he cannot even make the Patriots as a backup QB, you know it's over for him. I finally saw the light. I always admit my mistakes!! I just wish I could change my SN. I don't want it to be AmericanTebowFan anymore, but they will not let you change SNs here. God Bless...

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think wherever you went to school AmericanTebowFan should be shut down for good so that no other child has to be subjected to the pitiful education you received. I don't know how many times we have told you it is "Woman" not "Women." There is this thing called singular and plural in the English Language (or as you sometimes call it the "American Language").

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have owned up to it. I did it on the general NFL board. I admitted I was completely wrong. If he cannot even make the Patriots as a backup QB, you know it's over for him. I finally saw the light. I always admit my mistakes!! I just wish I could change my SN. I don't want it to be AmericanTebowFan anymore, but they will not let you change SNs here. God Bless...

Awww..... that must REALLY suck to be stuck with Tebow in your screen name for all time:laugh3:

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Except the rest of us knew this when we saw him throw a ball here in Denver.

Only a delusional tebowphile would hold out hope he would actually make the Patriots Roster.

xBxtxDx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awww..... that must REALLY suck to be stuck with Tebow in your screen name for all time:laugh3:

The strange thing is, he used to change accounts all the time on ESPN and no, not to his multiple personality ones. He was first JC4pres, then AmericanBroncofan, and then AmericanTebowFan, not sure why he has not made a new account over here for whatever reason that I can fathom. Also, if I do remember correctly, not only is he a disrepectful, bet welshing POS, he is also a racist. I forgot that till just now. Do not let the "God Bless" fool you, that shtick only came around somewhere before or early in the season that Tebow took over for Kyle "Fuck you Orton" Orton.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The strange thing is, he used to change accounts all the time on ESPN and no, not to his multiple personality ones. He was first JC4pres, then AmericanBroncofan, and then AmericanTebowFan, not sure why he has not made a new account over here for whatever reason that I can fathom. Also, if I do remember correctly, not only is he a disrepectful, bet welshing POS, he is also a racist. I forgot that till just now. Do not let the "God Bless" fool you, that shtick only came around somewhere before or early in the season that Tebow took over for Kyle "Fuck you Orton" Orton.

We had a similar Tebow-philic troll on CBS too. Was also a Byron Leftwich fan and sported HIS avatar while claiming to be a Bronco fan. We affectionately refer to him as Jagsb****.

Depending on my mood, I'll either play with them (like a cat to a mouse), or ignore them. :yahoo:

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had a similar Tebow-philic troll on CBS too. Was also a Byron Leftwich fan and sported HIS avatar while claiming to be a Bronco fan. We affectionately refer to him as Jagsb****.

Depending on my mood, I'll either play with them (like a cat to a mouse), or ignore them. :yahoo:

I remember him. That guy was more irritating than a bleach catheter.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember him. That guy was more irritating than a bleach catheter.

Yikes! Flashbacks of Korea and the Philippines and having to see the medic after a weekend on leave.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yikes! Flashbacks of Korea and the Philippines and having to see the medic after a weekend on leave.

Oh man. Did Morph have a drunken night of libbo and need the doc to give him the ole' bore punch the next morning? Never mind. We don't need to know! :laugh3:

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh man. Did Morph have a drunken night of libbo and need the doc to give him the ole' bore punch the next morning? Never mind. We don't need to know! :laugh3:

Now now. Swabbies and Jar-Heads get liberty. Soldiers and Airmen get leave.

Lol.

And nothing a good dose of penicillin couldn't cure.

Those were the days.