• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just Checking In

sportingly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am still around but not as interested in some things as before. After burying my daughter, I'm just not into some things right now. I am so grateful for the many nice people who reached out to me and prayed for me. I still love tennis, however I have been so busy with wrapping up affairs and such. I have been washed out and hung out to dry. Now things are much better, for that I'm truly thankful. I do still read the board occasionally. There's not much going on here anymore, don't know why that occurred. I probably will find something to post about again one day. I still look at tennis matches when possible and I know I will always care about tennis. I hope the board remains in operation. Good luck to everyone and I wish all of you the best.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, we wish you the best too. Thanks for checking in.

special700

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am on another board a little more activity - tennisfrontier.com. Since the espn board close down it's very dead on these tennis boards.

sportingly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am on another board a little more activity - tennisfrontier.com. Since the espn board close down it's very dead on these tennis boards.
Thanks for the information now I will know where you are. I am staying in touch with the Singapore Championships, afterall this is the last big tournament of the year. Was surprised that Sharapova and Kvitova played so badly today. So it is on now. Let's see who holds out for the championship. Should be interesting. Take care and don't forget about us.