• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just a yes or no please.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No for sure
if it comes down to this clown making the playoffs and u are playing the team that can knock him out definitely tank that game

Decided to bump this one up again as I remembered this statement and it actually might come down to this. Like joe mentioned there is never any sure thing in FF but this week and next week I play 2 of the teams that quit so I should be 10-3 going into the last game................where I play a guy that has had some bad luck but was able to run off 7 in a row and is now 7-4. He is tied with the doooosh that got Brees, Gore and Rice in the worst trade in FF history. If I tank that week I'd still be 10-4 (more than likely) and could possibly knock the doooosh out of the playoffs thus making me extremely happy. I already posted something like this on the main page and sat all my players for that game...........haha. Not sure if I'll go through with it but I am very tempted.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are a lock for the playoffs, then I would do this.

Make it clear to everyone in the league why you are tanking this week first though. Getting the Brees team eliminated is absolutely the best way to screw him over. Remember, he doesn't care about competition, he just wants to win by any means necessary.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post it-Tank it-kick em all in the playoffs....

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And post it again...tell them turkeys why...

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just posted to the 7-4 team that he better take care of his business this week (he is playing the Dooosh) or I won't sit my team. If he beats him he will have a game lead on him. Waiting to see what kind of replies I get.

obibyn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you aren't playing for money why even bother with the headache? Just asking. I know you had fun in the league last year as you said but it seems like all the fun has run out. Id finish out the year and then move on. No need to stress out unless there is money involved. In fact...if money was involved...there may be less colluding.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well?

What happened, Sam?

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the cheater team is now in 5th place and the team I play this week is in 6th. The other cheater team is in 2nd and the last cheater team is out of it. So, in order to keep the #1 seed I'm not gonna sit my team this week. However, next week's game is between me and the 4th place team so if I have to I will sit my team next week in order to keep the 5th place team out of it...............never thought I'd be in a league of peeps I know that would end up like this one.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need a cheater team update.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheater team just moved back into 4th place, I was against Peyton and Chiefs D (so I lost; but only by 5 points) so now I am the points leader but in 2nd. Cheater team plays the #3 team (non cheater) and I play the #5 team. I am a lock for the playoffs now. I know I've been saying this but this is the week it makes sense for me to sit the team....................I'll look at it a bit closer and give a new update tonight..............lol.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheater League Update:
I go in as the #1 seed. Cheater team #1 goes in as the #2 seed. Cheater team #2 goes in as the 3 seed and another non-cheater team goes in as the #4 seed. I didn't sit my team this week as after further review it would not have made a difference and just would have hurt me in the end. I ended up #1 in points, power rankings and all play. Now just have to win the big one.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
go sam go - beat up on those cheaters!! hahahaha. 2014 will be the first year that I back out of a league that I am in, and that same league continues to exist. (a couple in the past have disbanded, so I dont count those as me being the one that backed out)

What it came down to for me was the fun level. Once 'fun' started trending down last year, I stuck it out and played again this year. The fun never returned. Thankfully I am married now, so whenever I don't want to do anything, I just tell everyone that my wife won't let me. Easiest cop out in the world, and possibly the best perk of being married, besides the being married part.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stumbled across this on ESPN regarding FF Fair Play and Conduct. You can read the whole thing, but "B" jumped out at me.

B: Collusive transactions Collusion occurs when one team makes moves to benefit another team, without trying to improve its own position. One-sided trades are an obvious example of this. Another example is when a player drop is made so another team can pick up that player. Teams found in violation of this policy will be cancelled and their owners prohibited from participating in future ESPN Fantasy Games.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Sam so how did the playoffs go
Get this. First round I scored almost 130 points and lost! Ran into Peyton, Decker and believe it or not the nail in the coffin was Donald Brown. He scored 150. Now it's him against one of the cheater teams. Oh well.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get this. First round I scored almost 130 points and lost! Ran into Peyton, Decker and believe it or not the nail in the coffin was Donald Brown. He scored 150. Now it's him against one of the cheater teams. Oh well.

Ouch.

Just make sure you beat the tar out of the other cheater team in the 3rd place game. That will teach him!

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ouch.

Just make sure you beat the tar out of the other cheater team in the 3rd place game. That will teach him!
Yeah, this league was kinda weird as I ended up with the most points scored and second most scored againts! I can't remember being in a league where that happened.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, this league was kinda weird as I ended up with the most points scored and second most scored againts! I can't remember being in a league where that happened.

hummm, sort of like having the triple crown but no championship - - I feel your pain. ....