• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Julio Jones

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I honestly don't see a huge point in arguing Fitz VS Green too much. In my mind, it's like arguing a 98 (Green) VS a 94 (Fitz). But it's not like one completely overshadows the other.

It's true Fitz doesn't have a QB right now, but I still think he's not the same at age 29.

The SB is next week. If you had a choice to pick someone to play opposite of Crabtree, you'd go with Green? Interesting. I'd go with the player you give a rating of 94 to. I have seen what he could do in the big stage with a "good" QB. I'd take his old 29 washed up behind than any receiver in the league today with the exception of Calvin.

PS- How you're going to say that he doesn't overshadow him when you own ranking states that there is a huge gap between Fitz and the "rest"?

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Stronger I'll give you and better route runner as well. ALl the others I don't think Fitz is better at. At least not anymore. Young Fitz, yeah I'll give you that. Fitz now....no.

I don't see how anyone can question that Fitz has better hands than Green. I don't think there's a WR in the league with better hands than Fitz.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
And then I went on to elaborate the stats with Warner not this past year. But you didn't read that did you. Again don't make yourself look like an ass.

Yeah, you added the "stats with Warner" part after I replied, but it's cool. You can play with the order of events if it makes you feel better.

Last year Fitz went 80/1411/8 with the poo poo platter of QBs that Arizona put out there.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you added the "stats with Warner" part after I replied, but it's cool. You can play with the order of events if it makes you feel better.

Last year Fitz went 80/1411/8 with the poo poo platter of QBs that Arizona put out there.

Good for him, last year as a rookie with a rookie QB who had no time to prepare for the season, with a rookie OC, with no running game and Jerome Simpson as his #2 Green went 65/1057/7.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Good for him, last year as a rookie with a rookie QB who had no time to prepare for the season, with a rookie OC, with no running game and Jerome Simpson as his #2 Green went 65/1057/7.

Hmmm, that's almost an 80/1411/8. At least in TDs. It's really not close in yards or catches. or YPA.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
15 catches isn't exactly a lot. 350 yards is a decent amount.

But lets not act like Arizona didn't throw a ton last year. They threw for 4000 yards. Were there QB's good? Absolutely not, but they did throw for 4000 yards and 21 TD's.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
15 catches isn't exactly a lot. 350 yards is a decent amount.

But lets not act like Arizona didn't throw a ton last year. They threw for 4000 yards. Were there QB's good? Absolutely not, but they did throw for 4000 yards and 21 TD's.

In 2011 Arizona attempted 550 passes. Cincinnati attempted 535. In the quote above you'll notice that you said 15 catches is not a lot. I assume that also applies to pass attempts.

However, Fitzgerald caught 25% more balls than Green did. Arizona threw 3% more passes than Cinci did.

Cinci completed 308 passes in 2011. Arizona completed 307.

It isn't as if Az threw it a lot more than Cinci. They actually had one LESS completion.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
The SB is next week. If you had a choice to pick someone to play opposite of Crabtree, you'd go with Green? Interesting. I'd go with the player you give a rating of 94 to. I have seen what he could do in the big stage with a "good" QB. I'd take his old 29 washed up behind than any receiver in the league today with the exception of Calvin.

PS- How you're going to say that he doesn't overshadow him when you own ranking states that there is a huge gap between Fitz and the "rest"?

Fitz isn't "washed up" by any means. And 98 isn't THAT much more than 94. If I said 84, that would be a huge gap.

I disagree that Fitz is more agile & leaps better at this point in their respective careers. I easily disagree that Fitz is equal in terms of top-end speed. It's not a huge gap.

It's a huge gap compared to how I'd usually rank the top 10 WRs in the NFL over the last 10 years, but it's not a huge gap in terms of potential production IMO.