• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Hamilton in trouble again

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy is a freaking moron!

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no one is pulling for him anymore , he's made it impossible. I'm betting his days are numbered or over. Think them Ranger fans are LOL right now?

You want so bad to root for a guy that overcame what all josh had been through, and then he just goes and fucks up everything he had going for him at seemingly every turn

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of the time suicide is a terrible thing. But not always.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the standpoint of drug addiction. Has any professional of any sport received as much support from everyone around him as Josh Hamilton?

He really needed to end his career ..on (I was just going to say high note but that would be dumb) drug free.
Not just for himself but it would have served as a big thank you to all the people that helped him.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some peopel just can't help themselves. Josh can't get out of his own way. As soon as things go good, he has to screw em up. From whip creamed strippers, to burning every fan who supported him blindly, to now the team that made him even more rich.

Seriously, fuck Josh Hamilton in the ear

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So from the story, all we really know is that he is in NY for disciplinary reasons regarding something "worse than PEDs".

Realistically, I can think of only 2 things "worse than PEDs" in a baseball sense...

1) betting on baseball
2) selling/distributing PEDs

Is there something else I am not thinking of?

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So from the story, all we really know is that he is in NY for disciplinary reasons regarding something "worse than PEDs".

Realistically, I can think of only 2 things "worse than PEDs" in a baseball sense...

1) betting on baseball

Back on the coke?

Loneranger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want so bad to root for a guy that overcame what all josh had been through, and then he just goes and fucks up everything he had going for him at seemingly every turn
I think he's just one of those guys who's destined to be a fuckup and there's no stopping it. It's in him , it's who he is and it's who he's always been. These guys can clean it up for periods of time here and there but ultimately the fuck up side wins out. I'm sure the people who've known him the longest are not surprised by any of this. We shouldn't be either. I can't imagine what this idiot did this time but it sounds like this could be the worst of them all.

Loneranger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1) betting on baseball

my 1st guess was gambling. Not exactly betting on baseball but for some reason I thought gambling is it. That said , I guess I gotta think for 2 seconds longer and assume it's baseball.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hookers & blow, it eventually catches up to you...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back on the coke?

From a baseball perspective, is that "worse than PEDs", though?

For him, personally, it is ABSOLUTELY worse than PEDs. But not as far a the Commissioners office is concerned...

Loneranger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a baseball perspective, is that "worse than PEDs", though?

For him, personally, it is ABSOLUTELY worse than PEDs. But not as far a the Commissioners office is concerned...
considering his past and the fact he's been suspended for drugs before this is absolutely devastating. The last thing he needs is a lengthy suspension and more time on his hands. As foolish as Arte Moreno has proven to be ya gotta believe he has an out if Hamilton fails a drug test / and or suspended for the same. This could literally be the end of Hamilton's career if the Angels can get out of his contract over this.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
considering his past and the fact he's been suspended for drugs before this is absolutely devastating. The last thing he needs is a lengthy suspension and more time on his hands. As foolish as Arte Moreno has proven to be ya gotta believe he has an out if Hamilton fails a drug test / and or suspended for the same. This could literally be the end of Hamilton's career if the Angels can get out of his contract over this.

This would be his fifth positive test I do believe, and would likely be a lifetime ban from baseball. He already had the 2 fail tests and was suspended one year. For his sake he better hope there were no positive tests this time and he's just trying to come clean before testing positive

Loneranger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would be his fifth positive test I do believe, and would likely be a lifetime ban from baseball. He already had the 2 fail tests and was suspended one year. For his sake he better hope there were no positive tests this time and he's just trying to come clean before testing positive
I wouldn't count on him coming clean but even if he does I don't think it will make a difference. As you pointed out , his record is well established and he's been given all the chances anyone could hope for. The good news is he's now completely qualified to go to work for ESPN.

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a jackass. Its amazing how some people can have the world by the balls and just let it slip away.