• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Allen era begins

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not being a jerk , two weeks ago, great game, albeit against the dolphins.......

but are you being sarcastic with last game? i only see the box score. But its not stellar, good plays with his feet as always. But seemed like a good not great game? fill me in before he blasts the steelers

More specific, we're doing a slow no huddle offense. Allen looks like Kelly calling plays at the line.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just command of the offense. Multiple long drives. A 45 yard dart through a strong wind. The little extra stuff will come. The key drops will stop. The mental stuff has already come, the throw aways in the red zone, the immediate throw aways on busted screens. His INT was a near fumbled play action that just got away from him. First one in a month.

Do not box score it.
No , thats why i was asking, i assumed there was more than the box score. his arm could cut through a mountain much less wind.
More specific, we're doing a slow no huddle offense. Allen looks like Kelly calling plays at the line.

running no huddle i think would be a very very good thing for him, put him more in mental command, let his natural playmaking ability come out

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No , thats why i was asking, i assumed there was more than the box score. his arm could cut through a mountain much less wind.

running no huddle i think would be a very very good thing for him, put him more in mental command, let his natural playmaking ability come out

He's running the no-huddle, but as you could clearly see today, the coach is in his ear right up to the 10 second cut-off. He's not calling his own plays as Kelly did back in the day. However, the team is using that no-huddle to keep the opposing defense stuck in the same personnel package and/or keep the momentum of a successful play. Josh has really matured and the team as a whole is limiting their turnovers, a huge asset.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's running the no-huddle, but as you could clearly see today, the coach is in his ear right up to the 10 second cut-off. He's not calling his own plays as Kelly did back in the day. However, the team is using that no-huddle to keep the opposing defense stuck in the same personnel package and/or keep the momentum of a successful play. Josh has really matured and the team as a whole is limiting their turnovers, a huge asset.
Regardless. He balled out. Im going to be completely honest, he didnt impress me greatly with his passing. It was adequate. But he limited turnovers, made some awesome plays, manipulated the pocket, rolled out, made throws on the run. Granted Im not bills fan , and @TKOSpikes knows im critical of allen. But from the LIMITED, and i admit limited things i saw last year, he was short on his reads, and quick to run out of the pocket, or ditch the progressions. I didnt see that, i saw even when rolling, and moving in the pocket, he came back to his reads. I also saw just a playmaker. A dude that just has some "It" factor. For as critical as I have been of allen, wow. Im a no one, and my opinion means zilch. But he is kinda doing what lamar jackson is doing in a different way. Its rare guys greatly improve their accuracy, and some aspects of their game. The aspects those two are improving are the ones, that generally dont get better. They seem to be bucking the the trend. If thats the case, the intangibles are crazy

DIKOWT DOWG

Man's Best Friend
Hoopla Cash
$ 820.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Allen will stick his hand in, grab a fumble, run over a LB, for a 1st down. he aint getting in the way of a bills corner back. not even over a turkey leg.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allen reaching down into the pile to pick up the fumble and get a first down was impressive. Huge contrast to Tribisky (sp?) who could have easily had a first down, but instead avoided contact.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Dawkins and Spain and Ford completely shit the bed in the 4th. (And WTF on that Ford "blindside" penalty?

Allen had a stupid fumble at an inopportune time.

Watson wasn't contained inside the pocket at all.

And Tre choked in the 4th too.

But after all of that, if Neal makes that sack, .....?

I don't mind losing, but we gave that one away.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Dawkins and Spain and Ford completely shit the bed in the 4th. (And WTF on that Ford "blindside" penalty?

Josh Allen sucks, but at least you're used to losing......... so you got that going for ya!

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That blind side penalty was bs. Using force is specifically in the rule. That was basically a shove. Booger proved again why he shouldn't be in the booth when he called that a selfish play by the lineman. What a dumbass.

DIKOWT DOWG

Man's Best Friend
Hoopla Cash
$ 820.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bills got jobbed bigtime. that was home cooking at its finest. and the jj watt love fest .... f'n bullshit.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bills got jobbed bigtime. that was home cooking at its finest. and the jj watt love fest .... f'n bullshit.

Dude gets knobbed continuously for making what, 2 or 3 plays the entire game?