• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jordan Reed

JonBlaze

KFFL Alum
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We didn't have the benefit of the proper angle or replay, but I was wondering why Reed didn't seem to make more effort to come back for that under thrown ball in the endzone. It could have been he was so far open and away from the ball that he didn't have a chance to judge it and come back in time to get the flag drawn.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We didn't have the benefit of the proper angle or replay, but I was wondering why Reed didn't seem to make more effort to come back for that under thrown ball in the endzone. It could have been he was so far open and away from the ball that he didn't have a chance to judge it and come back in time to get the flag drawn.
I'm not sure he saw it until it was too late. The veteran move would have been to stop and let the defender run into you for a pass interference call in the End zone. That just comes with experience.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
couldn't agree more, actually both times he had pressure if I remember right but both balls were underthrown. Can't blame Cousin's when a guy is immediately in his face.

The one on the left was all on KC. Just an underthrow.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
couldn't agree more, actually both times he had pressure if I remember right but both balls were underthrown. Can't blame Cousin's when a guy is immediately in his face.

He had no pressure whatsoever on him when he underthrew Reed the first time from the 26 yard line.

Far as the 2nd throw from the 19 yard line. Yeah, he had serious pressure on that play. Its plausible though that a better QB recognizes both the blitz and the coverage and gets off a throw that gives Reed a good chance to make a play.