• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jordan Farmar Out Another 4 Weeks

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let the Tanking Begin Folks :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His hamstrings are made of yarn. It's sad, Farmar would be very useful.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is indicative of a psychological tanking that Gasbag is partially responsible but perhaps Don'tknowi is fueling. Injuries always go up when losing streaks occur and right now ours is at 6 and counting. When players start getting it that they are in a situation that has little future they start psychologically tanking. They show up but aren't really interested in doing anything demonstrative or special in any way.

Also, I think some players who signed for the minimum to play for the Lakers this year are pretty horked-off inwardly that the Lakers can suddenly find $48 large to sign Kobe to an extension. Even if they don't have the cash this year, it still sends a bad message in comparison. Expect more moves in the immediate future.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is indicative of a psychological tanking that Gasbag is partially responsible but perhaps Don'tknowi is fueling. Injuries always go up when losing streaks occur and right now ours is at 6 and counting. When players start getting it that they are in a situation that has little future they start psychologically tanking. They show up but aren't really interested in doing anything demonstrative or special in any way.

Also, I think some players who signed for the minimum to play for the Lakers this year are pretty horked-off inwardly that the Lakers can suddenly find $48 large to sign Kobe to an extension. Even if they don't have the cash this year, it still sends a bad message in comparison. Expect more moves in the immediate future.

Lay off the weed. You're reading waaaay too much into it.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Turkey, don't ever accuse of doing weed. I happen to have a Master's degree in Sports Psych and have worked with sports team on a number of levels. I have just about had enough out you. You're entitled to your opinion but you have been taking some liberties with my posts recently that I have been willing to slide a bit. keep this up and I'll see what I can do to start accusing you of some unsavory things that are offensive.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, get over yourself. If you think I'm singling you out in a negative way, you're sorely mistaken. The weed part was in jest. If you can't take a joke, that's on you.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, weed "jokes" aren't funny to me. And don't come around with this bullshit garbage about taking a joke. That sort of reasoning is for children in a schoolyard. Nothing in your post suggested what you stated was a joke until you just now stated it on the subsequent post.

And who on the planet are you tell me to "get over" myself when you asserted that I don't know what the hell I am talking about by "reading" waaaaayyyyyy too much into the present situation when I do know what the hell I am talking about with many years of experience. Why don't you tell me what experience training gives you the ability to even make the initial statement that you did. Seems to me, you need to shut your freakin mouth until you know all the facts before telling me to chill out or get off the weed as you put it.

Like I said, I have just about enough of your ilk and if you think I am going to let this just go away, you got another think comin'. You want a war asshole, you got one.

Last edited by a moderator:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF are you even talking about? Of course it was a joke. You've never heard the phrase "Lay off the *insert booze, drugs, whatever* substance" directed at someone when that person makes a statement that may be a little out there? That's all it was. I think you're looking into the injuries thing way too in depth when's there's likely far simpler solutions and reasons. Now you're going off on some spiel about what you do for a living, how you're tired of attacks, and god knows what. Seriously, chill out. You're fighting shadows.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Short memory there asshole. Go back and read your posts. I am not fighting shadows, I am addressing what you wrote. There isn't anybody else involved. Your question about the use of "laying off" as a joke proves your complete ignorance of anything beyond a few simple suggestions that pea brain of yours manufactures. You don't have a clue as to what I am even addressing as evidenced by the ridiculous suggestion that all these injuries the Lakers are having are a result of something far simpler. You obviously have not heard or read anything on the psychological component of injuries and what contributes to team scourges of the same. It has been written about quite extensively and the Lakers are exhibiting those symptoms but all you can do is ramble on with a lot of bullshit. Seriously, get a brain or shut the hell up.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW, I think Farmar got hurt because he came back too soon, not because he's depressed about the death spiral of tanking. So I know what you're talking about because if I didn't, my post would have been more like "yeah, I agree with you".

But seriously, whatever. You're going nuts over nothing. Whatever conflict you perceive going on is strictly one way because I got no issues with you. If you want to go batshit at me, feel free. You're wasting your time

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right, I am wasting my time with you. Once again, you don't have a clue about any of this. Again, you don't know anything about the topic at hand and it is obvious and it ain't my job to provide any further information. I am not wasting my time with such drivel.