• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Johnny Maziel will win

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The teams that pass on Manziel will be kicking themselves when they pass on him. He can be a bit of a party dude and everything but the kid can win. He has the look of a winner and every game I watched he got the most out his teams offensive talent. He will bring excitement to a new team and will win unless he goes to a real loser with no organizational skills at all. His improv skills in and out of the pocket can not be taught. Natural instincts can not be taught.If he can go to a legit team he could win a Super Bowl down the line. He has tons of confidence and I thought he had a tremendous workout day at Texas A&M.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The teams that pass on Manziel will be kicking themselves when they pass on him. He can be a bit of a party dude and everything but the kid can win. He has the look of a winner and every game I watched he got the most out his teams offensive talent. He will bring excitement to a new team and will win unless he goes to a real loser with no organizational skills at all. His improv skills in and out of the pocket can not be taught. Natural instincts can not be taught.If he can go to a legit team he could win a Super Bowl down the line. He has tons of confidence and I thought he had a tremendous workout day at Texas A&M.

I really was hoping this would be a poem

At best I think he's a Russell Wilson. Which isn't saying a whole hell of a lot.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't see it. C. McCoy has won in college and he hasn't done much in the NFL. Teabow won and he is out of the league. Just Because you win in college doesn't mean you will win the NFL. Also truth be told Johnny hasn't won that much compared to others. He is 20-6. Yes nice record but nothing great.

I wish the kid luck I just don't see it.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really was hoping this would be a poem

At best I think he's a Russell Wilson. Which isn't saying a whole hell of a lot.

I know Seattle had solid team but you can't really knock Russell Wilson, he only did what they asked him. In my opinion he didn't exactly have a great cast of receivers. I am a believer in Russell Wilson, give him a few more weapons and I think he would put up some nice numbers too. Given their running game and great defense they didn't really ask a lot of him either. I've got mixed feeling on Johnny Football, question is can he become a pocket passer? That was something Wilson was capable of and it's hard to say about Manziel.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Something to keep in mind out Jonny Manziel:

He's had Luke Joeckel & Jake Matthews blocking for him, and he's been throwing to Mike Evans. In terms of supporting casts at the college level this is like winning the lottery.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Seattle had solid team but you can't really knock Russell Wilson, he only did what they asked him. In my opinion he didn't exactly have a great cast of receivers. I am a believer in Russell Wilson, give him a few more weapons and I think he would put up some nice numbers too. Given their running game and great defense they didn't really ask a lot of him either. I've got mixed feeling on Johnny Football, question is can he become a pocket passer? That was something Wilson was capable of and it's hard to say about Manziel.

I don't think he's capable of being a good pocket passer (cuz midgeness) but maybe he can muster up his inner Drew Brees at some point. He's good at being a slippery little bastard and running the Seahawks patented "Chuck it up there and some receiver will somehow catch the ball" passing "offense" and singing at he Superbowl halftime show however.

bdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't see it. C. McCoy has won in college and he hasn't done much in the NFL. Teabow won and he is out of the league. Just Because you win in college doesn't mean you will win the NFL. Also truth be told Johnny hasn't won that much compared to others. He is 20-6. Yes nice record but nothing great.

I wish the kid luck I just don't see it.

Mccoy is not a good comparison to Manziel because Mccoy has confidence issues. Confidence combined with skill is the right formula for reaching the top. I think Manziel is a MUCH BETTER athlete and he's on top of the world with his confidence right now. Unlike Tebow, he's got an arm and With that being said, I believe he's going to do just fine in the NFL.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Mccoy is not a good comparison to Manziel because Mccoy has confidence issues.

Colt McCoy has confidence issues? :wtf:

Colt McCoy has barely-talented-enough-to-make-an-NFL-roster issues.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Johnny football will do okay with a semi-established team like the Texans. He'll love passing it to Andre Johnson and DeAndre Hopkins. Plus Arian foster is a decent pass catching RB. He might be able to succeed with the Browns if they can draft someone opposite of Josh Gordon. Putting him on the Raiders is asking too much of him though.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Johnny football will do okay with a semi-established team like the Texans. He'll love passing it to Andre Johnson and DeAndre Hopkins. Plus Arian foster is a decent pass catching RB. He might be able to succeed with the Browns if they can draft someone opposite of Josh Gordon. Putting him on the Raiders is asking too much of him though.

They'll win, but it would be with Brian Hoyer starting.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he's capable of being a good pocket passer (cuz midgeness) but maybe he can muster up his inner Drew Brees at some point. He's good at being a slippery little bastard and running the Seahawks patented "Chuck it up there and some receiver will somehow catch the ball" passing "offense" and singing at he Superbowl halftime show however.

I've watched him play at Wisconsin and he's accurate and can throw from the pocket. Don't underestimate Wilson's talent. He's not some flash in the pan. He's a smart kid, a hard worker and he has a strong and accurate arm. Sure he's a little short like Brees but he makes up for that with his nimble feet. Like I stated I have mixed feelings about Manziel. I wouldn't be suprised either way with him.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we really comparing Manziel to Colt McCoy and Tim Tebow???
Are we really saying success or failure in college means something going into the NFL for QB's???

Man Greg McElory must be tearing it up in the NFL. Jason White must be well on his way to a Hall of Fame career. Guys like Eli Manning, Matt Ryan, Tony Romo, Joe Flacco, Colin Kaepernick, Drew Brees, and Tom Brady must be awful though. I'd be surprised if they were even still playing.

Seriously I'd say Manziel is closer to RG3. He can beat team with his arm and make plays on the run. The downside will always be his health. If you want Manziel to be at his best you have to let him run and make plays which can lead to injuries. At his best though he could end up being Brett Farve or Steve Young. I would say he is worth taking a chance on if you need a QB. Especially if you get him after he drops out of the top 10.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can and have always admitted when I was wrong. Johnny Football will fail miserably in the N.F.L. IF i'm wrong which I won't be on this one, i'll be the first one to post about how wrong I was...

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'll win, but it would be with Brian Hoyer starting.

Not saying Hoyer can't, but you sure do like underdogs, don't you? Weren't you Jenkins' main supporter? Didn't you speak out for another receiver? (Was it Jason Hill? Or Josh Morgan?)

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can and have always admitted when I was wrong. Johnny Football will fail miserably in the N.F.L. IF i'm wrong which I won't be on this one, i'll be the first one to post about how wrong I was...

This is 100% guaranteed.

You can't succeed without the tools, and Manziel has one mediocre one and nothing else.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we really comparing Manziel to Colt McCoy and Tim Tebow???
Are we really saying success or failure in college means something going into the NFL for QB's???

Man Greg McElory must be tearing it up in the NFL. Jason White must be well on his way to a Hall of Fame career. Guys like Eli Manning, Matt Ryan, Tony Romo, Joe Flacco, Colin Kaepernick, Drew Brees, and Tom Brady must be awful though. I'd be surprised if they were even still playing.

Seriously I'd say Manziel is closer to RG3. He can beat team with his arm and make plays on the run. The downside will always be his health. If you want Manziel to be at his best you have to let him run and make plays which can lead to injuries. At his best though he could end up being Brett Farve or Steve Young. I would say he is worth taking a chance on if you need a QB. Especially if you get him after he drops out of the top 10.

He can't beat teams with his arm. It's not Tebow bad but it's pretty fucking bad. His strength and accuracy are both subpar.

He doesn't have RG3's athleticism either. At best his legs are tony romo, and the rest of him is much worse.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mccoy is not a good comparison to Manziel because Mccoy has confidence issues.

Ever seen his "documentary?" Or is it a "movie?" Regardless, I don't think he's lacking confidence, he's lacking skill. That Harbaugh brought him in and then seemingly gave up on McCoy should say something.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If McCoy had Manziel level skills then Texas might have actually stood a chance against Alabama in the title game.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If McCoy had Manziel level skills then Texas might have actually stood a chance against Alabama in the title game.

Didn't McCoy set all of Texas records. He had the skills in college.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't McCoy set all of Texas records. He had the skills in college.

So? Aaron Murray holds nearly every Georgia Bulldogs record as a QB. Does anyone project him as being better than Matthew Stafford as a pro? Tim Rattay set a lot of records and as we all know he was completely awful as a pro.