• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Lacob ...could follow in Eddie D's footsteps

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of all the owners Owners that have come along over the years no one reminds me more of Eddie DeBartolo Jr. as Joe Lacob. Yes Larry Baer and Mcgowan came in and did their thing but Larry is kind of reserved..more business. Lacob has a edge that I dig. He stood up and did not just say the team would compete but he wanted to fill the rafters with Championship banners and you could feel his passion when he spoke. You see him going bonkers on the sideline and it's real raw emotion he is showing.

He really cares about his team and he really wants to win bad. Yeah I say real bad..you can tell he tastes it and he shows it with his words and body language. I am impressed with the moves they have made and were not afraid to trade Monte Ellis to bring in the big man they were looking for. The drafts have been excellent and the people he decides to hire are smart intelligent people. Bringing in Jerry West..a winner was a big step in this team gaining respectability around the league and the fans. The GM Bob Myers has really done a good job putting this team together.

I got a feeling Lacob is headed for great things with this team. I see the same passion I seen in Eddie D when he was running the 49ers. I can't really explain it. Either you can see it or you can't.

Go Warriors !!

:suds::clap:

CohanHater

Long Time Warrior Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can't believe they did it. The ownership was most definitely the thing holding the Warriors back. People want to be a part of playing here. They love the fans, the love the market, Cohan did everything in his power to hold them back. I'm so glad we have Lacob running the show. It's his dream and I don't think he'd ever get bored of winning. He's the perfect owner for this club.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can't believe they did it. The ownership was most definitely the thing holding the Warriors back. People want to be a part of playing here. They love the fans, the love the market, Cohan did everything in his power to hold them back. I'm so glad we have Lacob running the show. It's his dream and I don't think he'd ever get bored of winning. He's the perfect owner for this club.

No doubt