• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Flacco

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What's all the fuss about?! What do they expect the guy to say?

Seriously though, IMO I rank him as a top 10 QB in the NFL.

In no particular the players that are in discussion as being considered a "top 10 QB in the league are":

Brees; Rivers; Rodgers; Manning; Manning; Brady; Roethlisberger; Romo; Vick; Ryan; Newton; Schaub; Stafford; Cutler

I named 14...so it's not far fetched for one to make an argument for Flacco as being a top 10 QB (in terms of him being better than 4 people on that list).

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The funny thing is that it was slightly taken out of context too.

I paraphrase but he said "I believe I'm the best QB out there but sometimes it doesn't work out like that"

Which to me he was saying I believe I'm the best but I know that the numbers don't necessarily suggest I'm the best.

That's the kind of attitude you want from a player even if it's not true. I want a guy that believes and works to be the best player at his position.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing is that it was slightly taken out of context too.

I paraphrase but he said "I believe I'm the best QB out there but sometimes it doesn't work out like that"

Which to me he was saying I believe I'm the best but I know that the numbers don't necessarily suggest I'm the best.

That's the kind of attitude you want from a player even if it's not true. I want a guy that believes and works to be the best player at his position.

I agree.