• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

JIMMY GRAHAM SUFFERS TORN PATELLAR TENDON

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This sucks but I don't see this as a huge blow. For whatever reason we can't seem to get him involved and Wilson does stare him down or throw into double coverage for the sake of giving him a target. Lockett's really breaking out and if Willson can actually catch the ball like he has lately then we'll get solid production out of the TE position.

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ This!

In fact I will take it a step further and say that while I like Graham I think we should consider releasing him next year. Our offense seems to do better without a main guy to focus on and his money could be better spent on the OL or other areas.

Since the Saints have all of the signing bonus money on them we could free up over $8 million with no dead money.

exactly, i wouldn't be shocked and hope the Hawks let him go. hopefully Okung and Lynch as well. then there's 5 or so massively overpaid guys on defense that need to be moved as well.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We did it without Percy. We can do it without Jimmy.

It hurts though considering Russ and Jimmy was JUST starting to click. He could have been dangerous for us down the stretch.

Crazy that both Gronk and Jimmy are hit with season enders on the same day

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, I have no problem with Graham in general and think that he is an excellent player. I just don't see that his production on this team will ever match his cap hit. I think that you can get 90% of what he brings production-wise from Willson and Helfet for a small percentage of the cost.

Take the money and plug it towards the OL (and to a lesser exent the DL and perhaps an actual #2 CB?). Heck, even bringing back the mediocre Okung might be acceptable if he drives his cap number down below what it currently is due to his stupidity of representing himself.