• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jimmy Fallon

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just wondering... is he going to have Steve Higgins, the announcer, and The Roots move to the Tonight Show with him?

I'm not sure how some of the traditional Tonight Show watchers will adjust to the new format, if it is going to be an off-shoot of his present Late Night. Just a bit more edgier at time. Personally, I stopped watching the Tonight Show when Leno took over, not a fan.

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just wondering... is he going to have Steve Higgins, the announcer, and The Roots move to the Tonight Show with him?

I'm not sure how some of the traditional Tonight Show watchers will adjust to the new format, if it is going to be an off-shoot of his present Late Night. Just a bit more edgier at time. Personally, I stopped watching the Tonight Show when Leno took over, not a fan.

Me neither...it didn't work for Conan, and I don't know how Jimmy Fallon can make it work, considering the Tonight Show's largest demographic is an middle aged, middle-America type viewer.

On Leno, I thought he was very funny during his first run on the Tonight Show...then when he came back after Conan left, he didn't seem all that funny anymore (I don't know if his best writers left or what).

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me neither...it didn't work for Conan, and I don't know how Jimmy Fallon can make it work, considering the Tonight Show's largest demographic is an middle aged, middle-America type viewer.

On Leno, I thought he was very funny during his first run on the Tonight Show...then when he came back after Conan left, he didn't seem all that funny anymore (I don't know if his best writers left or what).

The entire genre is dying anyway I think.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, to be fair, Conan really never had a fair shot at it so its tough to say it didn't work. NBC fucked him over. They gave him hardly any time to establish an audience before they were already talking changes (mostly because Leno's show was an utter failure). It'll be interesting to see if they'll panic again with Fallon when his ratings dip once the newness wears off.

I have no clue if it'll be like LN (Roots, Higgins, etc). I do know they moved the show from LA to NYC so its possible it'll have the same people. I don't really care though. Never been a fan of Fallon's, though I will admit he has grown into a decent host. I'm much more interested in seeing what Seth Meyers does with Late Night

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, to be fair, Conan really never had a fair shot at it so its tough to say it didn't work. NBC fucked him over. They gave him hardly any time to establish an audience before they were already talking changes (mostly because Leno's show was an utter failure). It'll be interesting to see if they'll panic again with Fallon when his ratings dip once the newness wears off.

I have no clue if it'll be like LN (Roots, Higgins, etc). I do know they moved the show from LA to NYC so its possible it'll have the same people. I don't really care though. Never been a fan of Fallon's, though I will admit he has grown into a decent host. I'm much more interested in seeing what Seth Meyers does with Late Night

Yea, that's true...from what I remember with Conan, he still did well in the younger demographics (18-49?) but poorly in the other ones.

It was also obvious that the Tonight Show version of Conan wasn't the Late Night Conan we all remember Conan fondly from. You'd have to think that one of the execs told him to tone down the edginess/spontaneity....I'll admit, after a couple weeks in, I started to lose interest in the Tonight Show. Just wasn't the same (might be Andy...I liked Conan best when Andy left Late Night, and I never really cared for him).

Last edited by a moderator:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conan had to tone down a lot of his mature stuff (like masturbating bear) so his show changed in that respect but I thought it was still largely the same. I figure Fallon's transition will be the same in that regard though I don't recall him doing much "racy" humor anyway.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, Conan's best Late Night years were without Andy. Watching him play off of his band members especially Max Weinberg was hilarious. Him just walking the streets of NYC visiting local joints was funny too

was never a fan of Andy coming back with him on The Tonight Show, and even now on Conan its just blah

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A buddy of mine was on his show a while back, and it's up for his "best fallon of the year award" or something like that. No idea, it's some twitter voting contest.

Said fallon is cool as hell, but gets nervous.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

no Screech, he's probably in jail. I was surprised they got this many of the original cast together.

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a decent skit, no Lisa either though.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was surprised they looked as well as they did. Belding put really on the weight though.

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Belding looked like shit. Slater never ages, I think he might be a vampire.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy Fallon Went to Bayside High with "Saved By The Bell" Cast - YouTube

no Screech, he's probably in jail. I was surprised they got this many of the original cast together.

Surprised they got Thiessen. I thought she was rather militant about moving on from the SBTB thing. Not surprised Vorhees was a no-show. She has pretty much gone BSC the last few years (not my opinion, she apparently actually has clinical issues). Also not surprised Diamond was a no-show. He has pretty much declared war on the rest of the cast the last couple years.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a decent skit, no Lisa either though.

Have you seen her of late? She looks like a monster. I dunno what's wrong with her, but it is frightening.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never knew Dustin Diamond was from Wisconsin until I see a story on him being arrested for

a bar stabbing, can't get the link to work for some reason.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SBTB is cool.

Jimmy Fallon sucks.

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you seen her of late? She looks like a monster. I dunno what's wrong with her, but it is frightening.

Holy shit you weren't kidding. What the hell?

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think she was diagnosed as schizophrenic or some shit. And had some shitty ass plastic surgery.

I had a friend that saw Screech at a comedy show last weekend in Indy. Said he was funny. I didn't believe her. I heard his stand up was shit.

This video had me rolling. And great to see Tiffani still is hot, pregnant or not.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think she was diagnosed as schizophrenic or some shit. And had some shitty ass plastic surgery.

I had a friend that saw Screech at a comedy show last weekend in Indy. Said he was funny. I didn't believe her. I heard his stand up was shit.

This video had me rolling. And great to see Tiffani still is hot, pregnant or not.

This is an understatement.

That doctor should be drawn and quartered for what he did to her. The lady at the deli counter at my supermarket could've had as much success!?

Worst plastic surgery ever, if that was the cause. Holy Mother of God.