• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jim Pressley

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is DD and Buck knew his philosophy when they brought him on, so do they even see this as an issue? If not then that's an even larger deal.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just baffled as to why the lineup hasn't seemed to produce runs like they were last year. I know guys have been hurt and we haven't had everybody at one time but I wouldn't think it would have made that much of a difference. In my opinion, I'd still much rather get rid of the pitching coach before Pressley

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even without Wieters they should be averaging 4-5 runs a game.

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty good article. Players can still "be the hero", but take walks at times and trust their teammates will help drive them in. You don't want to go in the polar opposite frame-of-mind the O's are in now, of course, but we can atleast mix it up and show pitchers that we're not always gonna be swinging at everything.

Right now we look pretty one-dimensional on our offensive strategy and that's not gonna scare any pitcher.. whether they're an ace or not.

calfan810

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This definitely isn't a DD thing...follow his team's in Montreal and Boston they ALWAYS work the count...that's who brought that philosophy to Boston and they still have it

calfan810

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just baffled as to why the lineup hasn't seemed to produce runs like they were last year. I know guys have been hurt and we haven't had everybody at one time but I wouldn't think it would have made that much of a difference. In my opinion, I'd still much rather get rid of the pitching coach before Pressley

the pitching coach?...r u serious?...pitching is the sole reason we're still in the hunt this early...take away Cruz from the offense and we'd be in last place 8 games back now