• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jim Kelly: "No Doubt" Brady Cheated

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....Umm........why don't YOU and all those other "cheated" fans take the Pats/Kraft/B.B./BRADY to court and $ue them for your pain-n-suffering, loss of companionship, emotional-turmoil,etc.,......?!
Stymied in utter disbelief. :L

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....Umm........why don't YOU and all those other "cheated" fans take the Pats/Kraft/B.B./BRADY to court and $ue them for your pain-n-suffering, loss of companionship, emotional-turmoil,etc.,......?!

Haven't thought about this but I bet before it's all over someone tries. Probably a Colts fan, or John Harbaugh.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim Kelly is just speaking the truth, and he is right! Props to Jim, one of the classiest players ever - shame he didn't get a ring, Norwood could have won one of those four bowls for the team; it was no chip shot, but hey Vinatieri made one that long in a snow blizzard.
Jim is right: It was cheating and there was no need for Tom to do it. Hard as fan to understand why he did it. Probably worse, is why did he lie.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No man. Their embarrassed. They will never admit it, but they are.

Yes we are, but the embarrassment phase was months ago. As fans, we now want closure to this ridiculous scandal. Tom Brady, now it's your turn to step up. Kraft and Belichick have put this upon your shoulders. Make the the right decision Tom and let's get on with playing ball.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes we are, but the embarrassment phase was months ago. As fans, we now want closure to this ridiculous scandal. Tom Brady, now it's your turn to step up. Kraft and Belichick have put this upon your shoulders. Make the the right decision Tom and let's get on with playing ball.

Rocky is going to call you a hater.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rocky is going to call you a hater.

Naw, we are all on the same side and I defend my team as much as anyone else. Headstrong pats brethren are just doing their job :)

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naw, we are all on the same side and I defend my team as much as anyone else. Headstrong pats brethren are just doing their job :)

And I'm just poking sticks. When this whole story Ill return to the Cowboys board and most here will barely know who I am. This story is just entertainment until the games start.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'm just poking sticks. When this whole story Ill return to the Cowboys board and most here will barely know who I am. This story is just entertainment until the games start.

That's all good. No doubt, it's a juicy story.
Pats were really stupid and arrogant to let it go this far. I just want a "clean" season when we aren't accused of something. This latest issue was an exercise in arrogance and stupidity. If, they would have made a credible statement at the outset it would have all blown over. It's been fun, but needs to end, the longer it lasts the more they are hurting the franchise.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's all good. No doubt, it's a juicy story.
Pats were really stupid and arrogant to let it go this far. I just want a "clean" season when we aren't accused of something. This latest issue was an exercise in arrogance and stupidity. If, they would have made a credible statement at the outset it would have all blown over. It's been fun, but needs to end, the longer it lasts the more they are hurting the franchise.

I do believe all teams push/break limits, it's just who gets caught.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do believe all teams push/break limits, it's just who gets caught.

That is the bottom line, which is why deflecting the argument -and making threats to the league, etc.- is not only arrogant but stupid. It only makes the wound more profound. Two things are for sure: 1) the pats suck at cheating because they always get caught and 2) they need a fresh PR agency, one more attuned with reality.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for being a realist. You're in rare company.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for being a realist. You're in rare company.

To be honest, I believe most of us fans feel this way and have tried to explain in different terms. The fact of the issue remains, and that is what hurts us.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest, I believe most of us fans feel this way and have tried to explain in different terms. The fact of the issue remains, and that is what hurts us.
I get it. From the get go I have said it is unfair to the fans more than anything.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*........the 6th/final one had gentle-Ben's DNA all-over it.........*extracted from that young woman's r*pe-kit*.

Here we go more deflection..... do you have this said proof???? Is this a confession that you indeed are the one who was raped???? And please tell me how that has anything to do with cheating the game like you hero bitch Brady did???

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't thought about this but I bet before it's all over someone tries. Probably a Colts fan, or John Harbaugh.
Lol,.....actually somebody tried after "Spygate"........and it was thrown out before it hit court (?).

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we go more deflection..... do you have this said proof???? Is this a confession that you indeed are the one who was raped???? And please tell me how that has anything to do with cheating the game like you hero bitch Brady did???
Lol,....so every response us pats fans return-with is a "deflection"..?!,.......you are a very dillusional person.